Scented Shrubs TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This takes the biscuit! £16.91 price and p&p for 2 shrubs - the website says they are in 3.5 inch pots ! At that size these plants are little more than cuttings and will take a good couple of years to get big enough to flower, the lilac could take longer.

The best garden centre near us will have all these plants in decent 2 litre pots, at flowering size, for £10 or less each. I know not everyone can get to a garden centre but for QVC to charge such a premium for the convenience is just criminal (in my opinion). This "offer" has sunk to new depths.

I love gardening but I now watch these shows just for the "shock" factor !!

Disgusted of Chelmsford xxx

They fool people with the pictures of how it will look but rarely say actually how long it will take to become a decent size. Garden centres always have gd offers on and if u can get to them then there ur best bet

I bought the exact same Lilac from our local Morrisons supermarket last year , it was £2.99 and was bigger than the one on QVC, also flowerd first year unlike the TSV. £2.99 Doesnt even cover the p&p .

what i find cheap about qvc selling plants is that they never or rarely show you a full size plant just a blown up pic and if your lucky the tiny cutting in a pot. i dont believe how they sell so many with this mean type of demonstrating. dale is holding a leaf where is the actual shrub..daft

what i find cheap about qvc selling plants is that they never or rarely show you a full size plant just a blown up pic and if your lucky the tiny cutting in a pot. i dont believe how they sell so many with this mean type of demonstrating. dale is holding a leaf where is the actual shrub..daft

Dale IS HOLDING the ACTUAL shrub you will get at home.
They are TINY and will take years to grow to a decent size.
I have a garden full of good sizes shrubs all brought from Aldi for around £1.99 - £2.99 for the slightly bigger or more unusual ones.
Yet again the viewer is being ripped off by Q.

chloe richardss u have a real downer on all qvc tsvs?

Nope not at all but if i can save moeny i will. I bought this item cheaper from somewhere else so would i not want to share with others? sorry for trying to save people money my bad

chloe richardss u have a real downer on all qvc tsvs?

Well Autumn I hope this poster hasn't compromised your identity! And last time I checked, the rules of this forum did not include participating in a QVC appreciation society despite ones own personal opinion. How boring would that be?

Well Autumn I hope this poster hasn't compromised your identity! And last time I checked, the rules of this forum did not include participating in a QVC appreciation society despite ones own personal opinion. How boring would that be?

No its fine i use my middle name not first on FB and anyway i stand by wot i say on here and Fb :)

I objected to someone deciding to reveal someone's real name who MAY not have wanted this done on an open forum, and what gave them the right to do that anyway?

Thanks strato it did take me back abit and ive never seen that person post on here before so not sure wot they thought they were gonna achieve doing it but nvm no harm done

Oh i get in now , sorry Autumn, hope you're okay about it now, and we all appreciate cheaper alternatives :)

Did wonder what that post was all about, but had not made the connection with the name, I just thought the poster knew her, now I wonder if it was someone from the QVC Angels from the FB pages? totally unacceptable behaviour

Thanks strato it did take me back abit and ive never seen that person post on here before so not sure wot they thought they were gonna achieve doing it but nvm no harm done

Hey Autumn, totally agree with Strato, but thankfully your not bothered by it which I can only assume was what the poster wanted x

Latest posts

Back