SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I know that many people feel that these products are a load of rubbish but I quite like the ones that I have used.

I am a person that cannot stand creams you see. I hate the consistency on my face and body. For this reason I have never been a fan of make up in general.

However, this is not why I am posting.

It is the woman presenter. What a load of garbage she comes out with!

"This is for skin that needs calming" she says. Codswallop.

If you actually listen to her, she repeats herself constantly and all the gels can be used for each and every skin condition.

She is one of those people who gives me the irrits I'm afraid.

As for the gels, I like the collagen gel in particular but do feel that most of the foam washes are much of a muchness.

lorraine the first sbc rep was realy good. like the products and good vfm. my favs are the collagen gel which i layer with decleor sculpt and the propolis gel. the shower creams are also lovely.

Yes I liked Lorraine too. I believe she had a falling out with SBC and now produces her own range which she has demonstrated on Ideal World I believe. Whether this will last I do not know or it could fade into the ether like Stacey did with YBF.

I do like the Collagen gel. I use it every day. Don't know whether it does any good or not but it feels cooling and smells lovely.

SBC has got a real bashing on here in the past, but I can only speak from experience. The propolis gel mixed with the aloe vera gel have transformed my 21 year old son's acne riddled skin. It did take quite a while, but it worked, when other things did not. The lavender and water lily shower cream is the best I have used - I prefer it to L'Occitane.

I liked Lorraine, the previous SBC guest. I find Adele very wishy washy, and mildly irritating when she is dib dabbing things onto the model's face. She would drive me mad if i had a treatment with her!

I too like SBC products.

I'm not one for wearing make-up of any description but will use SBC as it soaks into the skin and leaves no sticky residue or clogging my skin. Last week during the hot weather:sweat:, whilst working in the garden I did use some sun cream, sun factor 30, and since then my face has not recovered My face resembles that of a teenager with a bad case of break-out. Pity the rest of my body still looks like an overweight person suffering mid-life crisis as I think I could tolerate the spots better. :mysmilie_15:

She isn't the best advertisement for the products in my opinion as she appears to have quite alot of bumps under her skin. Lorraine's skin on the other hand always looked fabulous.

Last edited:
I can't be doing with the foaming stuff, bodybutters, serums etc. Arnica is brilliant as is the Popolis, Canlendula etc.

I found the collagen to be a waste of time and money, the collagen molecule is too big to go through the skin for a start.

Latest posts

Back