Sbc tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was it SBC that had loads of alcohol in their products? I seem to remember it put some folks off, including me.

I bought a TSV from SBC because it had a collagen serum in it, and I was looking forward to trying all the gels that came with it. While I found the gels quite good, I was shocked to see that nearly all the products had alcohol denat listed quite high up in the ingredients, which means that it is quite a large proportion of it. This really put me off. While I imagine the alcohol would give the gels a cooling effect, in the long term it is very drying on the skin, so makes no sense to have it in things like the collagen gel, which are meant to be plumping up the skin, not drying it out.

I was not even tempted to watch the SBC shows because of this - a good job as I am planning to really limit my QVC purchases this year!

I got my TSV today, not it wasn't next day delivery, I'd ordered it last week when it appeared on the website.

I really fancied having the warming arnica as the weather here has been below freezing most days for 2 weeks now and my knee condition has flared so hoping the warming arnica will be good for it. Also I have wanted the Propolis for ages but didn't want a huge bottle and the small one in the TSV is worth more than the cost of the TSV alone.

Latest posts

Back