Sbc tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
anyone any idea what this might be???

Like this range so would be curious what might be included!

:mysmilie_687:

Thanks Sazza, they seem to be very small sizes...normally they would include a litre size of something...This means I might have to watch the show to see what else is on before I decide on the TSV!!!

There is no real need for me to include this smiley but I like him!!!:mysmilie_17:

I have the collagen gel and also aloe vera & cucumber, which I used as an aftersun lotion. Have to say, the result was much like any other lotion so couldn't really comment on it. After watching the show, I will start using the collagen more often, as it does feel good on the face and it can't do any harm under my moisturiser. I forgot I had it I have so many products *rolls eyes*!! Has anyone tried the propolis gel? I have a cracked, irritated patch on my left palm that nothing seems to clear up, thinking maybe this is worth a go? Also, does the arnica have any visible/physical effects? I am sceptical when it comes to products that are meant to treat/heal. I know they may feel nice (like the PCMC, which if it's anti-ageing me then all the better!!) but don't want to buy any more generic skincare products. Anyone seen a difference with either propolis or arnica? May put a TSV on cheque hold as half the stock gone already.

We could not live without arnica and propolis. Propolis has amazing healing properties and can be used on broken skin unlike many other products. I use it on bites, scrapes, spots, burns...
Arnica is a great help when my back is in spasm, or any other aches and pains. My husband is very tall and gets quite a lot of skeleto muscular problems and swears that some days he wouldn't be able to get out of bed easily without his arnica. The calendula gel is marvellous too. I used to make calendula ointment when my children were small to treat their injuries and it's so lovely to be able to buy it now in this gel form. Everything lasts for ages, too.

I like the sound of sbc and have ordered a few bits in the past- but tbh,never really know to how use it in conjunction with all my other skincare.I've bought in the past when reviewers say oh I use this with my c&p and I use that with my l'occitane - but the guest for SBC never really shows you how to use it - on the shows I see anyway!

Glycerin

I saw a bit of the tsv presentation around 8 this morning. The
lady with a fabulously coloured wig was applying some gel
onto a models hand. She said they were now adding glycerin to all their products and this made the gel stay on the surface of your skin. I was
very puzzled as I dont want to slap sticky gel onto my skin and shine
like a beacon!!! Whats wrong with it disappearing into your skin to do
the business its supposed to.
I might have got the wrong end of the stick but it put me off purchasing
SBC products for the first time.

I bought the last but one TSV and it went straight back after i saw the "natural" toner had alcohol in it. That's put me off of trying any else from SBC

I saw a bit of the tsv presentation around 8 this morning. The
lady with a fabulously coloured wig was applying some gel
onto a models hand. She said they were now adding glycerin to all their products and this made the gel stay on the surface of your skin. I was
very puzzled as I dont want to slap sticky gel onto my skin and shine
like a beacon!!! Whats wrong with it disappearing into your skin to do
the business its supposed to.
I might have got the wrong end of the stick but it put me off purchasing
SBC products for the first time.

lol shushkin, I could have sworn it was the other way around - glycerin to stop the products sitting on the surface of the skin!!! I thought she said water-based stuff stayed on the skin, but the glycerine helped it go through the layers to do it's stuff. Can anyone else clarify as we're a bit confused?!!! :mysmilie_17: I put one on cheque hold but am still not sure. I believe it's sold out though, so glad I got the breathing space!

Just managed to get the TSV before it went. I have never used the products before but they seem to get good reviews.

Was it SBC that had loads of alcohol in their products? I seem to remember it put some folks off, including me.

Shushkin and Capirossi,

They launched a new product as part of the TSV which is the Arnica heating gel. This is different to the normal Arnica gel in that it is glycerine based and so does not have to be put on four/five times a day. All the rest of the gels are water-based. So Shushkin, they are not adding glycerine to All the products like you said. And also, I am wondering how you know that woman is wearing a fabulously coloured wig????

I went for it, am determined to put the collagen on as a mask at bed time, the propolis I hope will help with prickly heat and totm spots, love arnica so hope the heat one is good.

Ooh, a mask at bedtime sounds lush! I have been known to cleanse and tone make up off, then put a load of collagen onto my face before getting into the bath. I remember Ali Y once saying (or should I say "barking"?!) "never get into a bath without anything on your face"!!! How does everyone else use what's in the TSV? Just been preparing food for tomorrow night with hubby, who was a little worse for wear so took full advantage and managed to slip in that I have found a product that will cure my sore hand, and would he pay? Sure he said yes....:mysmilie_17: hehe! So it's coming off cheque hold and am looking for ways to use them all!

To technical for me!

Shushkin and Capirossi,

They launched a new product as part of the TSV which is the Arnica heating gel. This is different to the normal Arnica gel in that it is glycerine based and so does not have to be put on four/five times a day. All the rest of the gels are water-based. So Shushkin, they are not adding glycerine to All the products like you said. And also, I am wondering how you know that woman is wearing a fabulously coloured wig????

Cheers Sim1 for clearing up my confusion. This SBC gel stuff is far too
technical for me.
p.s. about the wig thing. I am going by pure observation I'm afraid.
I have never seen hair that colour before, its the exact same shade all over
and no visible parting in her hair. If it is her own hair then she is a very very
lucky lady and I am dead envious.

Ooh, a mask at bedtime sounds lush! I have been known to cleanse and tone make up off, then put a load of collagen onto my face before getting into the bath. I remember Ali Y once saying (or should I say "barking"?!) "never get into a bath without anything on your face"!!! How does everyone else use what's in the TSV? Just been preparing food for tomorrow night with hubby, who was a little worse for wear so took full advantage and managed to slip in that I have found a product that will cure my sore hand, and would he pay? Sure he said yes....:mysmilie_17: hehe! So it's coming off cheque hold and am looking for ways to use them all!

damn shoulda tried that with my hubby too! Can't help much but I'd be interested to learn more ways of using too

Latest posts

Back