Saturday's TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Saw a tease for Saturday's TSV, a Fuji camera. Any hints on what it might be - other than a camera by Fuji? :1:

No idea, I've already got the S5800 (which is brill for quick pics, eBaying etc.!) & didn't want the S1500 (with the extra unwanted, annoying 'helpful' features & which is much more of a 'point & shoot'!), so unless it's a hugely fabulous full-on digital SLR, I'm pretty sure I don't want it!
Be nice to know what it is though!

its the Fuji Z33WP and the spec is

* Waterproof to depths of 3M for up to 2 hours
* 10 Megapixels
* 3x optical zoom lens
* Picture Stabilisation to minimise image blur
* Scene Recognition AUTO for perfect pictures every time
* Face Detection technology with red-eye removal
* 2.7" LCD screen and Micro Thumbnail image view
* Blog Mode for posting images on the web

Fuji Z33WP 10MP Digital Waterproof Camera 3x Optical Zoom & 2GB SD Card
Item Number: 561282
QVC Price £174.25
Today's Special Value Price £144.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Capture every moment on holiday with Fuji's first waterproof camera. It's waterproof up to three metres and will withstand the elements with its durable build. Packed with features, it will take 10MP images and it has 3x optical zoom, image stabilisation, a 2.7" LCD screen and auto scene recognition - to get you the best shots effortlessly. It comes with a 2GB SD card to get you started and a floating strap to keep it safe in the water. Includes a rechargeable Li-ion battery and a USB cable. Measures about 92mm x 59.6mm x 20.6mm (3.6" x 2.3" x 0.8").

Well suppose it's different from all the other camera TSV's as it comes in a variety of interesting colours:

• boring black
  • migrane blue
  • "where's mysunglasses" gold
  • my eyes, my eyes they hurt" green
  • just for the girlies and the male other half won't touch it in public pink
Ah but it is waterproof which is different.

Sheepdog in "not suitable for underwater shots is it" mode :D

Well suppose it's different from all the other camera TSV's as it comes in a variety of interesting colours:

• boring black
  • migrane blue
  • "where's mysunglasses" gold
  • my eyes, my eyes they hurt" green
  • just for the girlies and the male other half won't touch it in public pink
Ah but it is waterproof which is different.

Sheepdog in "not suitable for underwater shots is it" mode :D

lol Sheepdog i`m tempted by the gold or the green just hope its on 4 easy pays lol

Blimey....just seen the preview with Dale, not a very attractive camera, reminds me of the old sports walkmans!!! :laugh:

I want this camera!!:47:

In the green.

Came on here to see if I could be talked out of it.......:p

Wasn't toooo tempted. Just sent back the TSV bridge camera (S1500) after having 2 replacements. I found on all 3 that the Auto Scene recognition was very hit or miss. Firstly, of the 14 scene modes it only works with 6. Secondly, it very often can't decide which of the 6 it needs, so reverts to Auto. I also had problems with the face detection and macro. Really just to say IMO don't buy it just for the AutoScene mode, it's not that great. If you like the rest of the features, go for it! Kind of like the green, too!
PS, I tried a compact and opted for a bridge because the buttons were too small. Perhaps something to think about before purchasing. Nice small cameras have weeny, fiddly buttons and my sausage fingers had a very difficult time getting it right!

Last edited:
I was tempted , but then read some reviews, the consensus of opinion seems to be that its not great for indoor shots, producing lots of noise, so I've decided against it.

Blimey....just seen the preview with Dale, not a very attractive camera, reminds me of the old sports walkmans!!! :laugh:

Hmm, I see what you mean!

Takes me back to my youth, think mine was a Boots own version though!!

Attachments

• Sony Walkman.jpg
    Sony Walkman.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Sony Walkman Red.jpg
    Sony Walkman Red.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 177
Am still loving it.

I guess once you like something,not even the opinions of the mighty Shopping TV can sway you.

Am going for the green.:)

looks like a nice camera

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I quite liked the gold one. Having probs with mine so was tempted until I came on here!

oops.. I've been v naughty!!!

I don't really need a new camera BUT went for the Gold option just after midnight, it was the water proof feature that attracted me. I ruined a camera on holiday once when it fell into an ice bucket while trying to use the self timer :21:

I have also ruined other items by water related events, so think this is a worry free camera and a must have for me. I did a quick websearch & with easypay plus extra added goodies... I just couldnt resist ;)

Wasn't toooo tempted. Just sent back the TSV bridge camera (S1500) after having 2 replacements. I found on all 3 that the Auto Scene recognition was very hit or miss. Firstly, of the 14 scene modes it only works with 6. Secondly, it very often can't decide which of the 6 it needs, so reverts to Auto. I also had problems with the face detection and macro. Really just to say IMO don't buy it just for the AutoScene mode, it's not that great. If you like the rest of the features, go for it! Kind of like the green, too!
PS, I tried a compact and opted for a bridge because the buttons were too small. Perhaps something to think about before purchasing. Nice small cameras have weeny, fiddly buttons and my sausage fingers had a very difficult time getting it right!

I went for this camara and its superb I've taken some beautiful pictures with it,, I think the auto scene is the best bit, and the macro on mine works perfect, or maybe I'm just not that good a photographer, that I dont realise its not working properly, but I'm very happy with it
But Now I want this one in the blue to just pop in my pocket when I'm out and about

looks like a nice camera

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I quite liked the gold one. Having probs with mine so was tempted until I came on here!

oops.. I've been v naughty!!!

I don't really need a new camera BUT went for the Gold option just after midnight, it was the water proof feature that attracted me. I ruined a camera on holiday once when it fell into an ice bucket while trying to use the self timer :21:

I have also ruined other items by water related events, so think this is a worry free camera and a must have for me. I did a quick websearch & with easypay plus extra added goodies... I just couldnt resist ;)

I went for this camara and its superb I've taken some beautiful pictures with it,, I think the auto scene is the best bit, and the macro on mine works perfect, or maybe I'm just not that good a photographer, that I dont realise its not working properly, but I'm very happy with it
But Now I want this one in the blue to just pop in my pocket when I'm out and about

Well I went for this camera primarily because I LOVED the green one,how shallow is that,lol.
Never mind all the bells and whistles.....ME WANTY!

However,one of the features i'm most impressed with is the one where you can "stitch"multiple pictures together to create one shot.This will help me with my e-baying and the camera will surely pay for itself over time.I know myself as a frequent e-bay buyer that i'm more inclined to buy things if I can see multiple shots of it but understandably some folks don't want the added expense of extra pics.

The last digi-camera I bought was also a Fuji and also from QVC,this was about 3 and half years ago,it's the size of a brick and 8 megapixels,it's a good camera,was great in it's prime and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it now...I just fancy an upgrade.Hopefully after this purchase I won't need to get a new one until the 2012 London Olympics.:1:

Latest posts

Back