Sat 28th March TSV - Panasonic?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amazingly my camcorder was delivered this morning! I didn't mind the p&P charge (for once) as it arrived Special Delivery.

It's a lot smaller than I expected (which is great) and I can't wait to have a play with it..I'm charging the battery as I type. :1:

Amazingly my camcorder was delivered this morning! I didn't mind the p&P charge (for once) as it arrived Special Delivery.

It's a lot smaller than I expected (which is great) and I can't wait to have a play with it..I'm charging the battery as I type. :1:

Mine arrived yesterday morning and so far I am very pleased with it. Picture quality is good (seems to better recording to the HDD instead of the SD card, but that may just be my imagination) the zoom is excellent, just as good as shown on the demo. Took me a while to work out how to connect it to my PC but that was more down to my not reading the instructions properly than anything else.

It would have been nice it had come with a carry case though, especially as most electronics TSVs tend to come bundled with an extra or two, but I have seen some on ebay for a few quid.

I am pretty sure we will be keeping this one, we sent back a cheaper camcorder TSV they had a while back and I would say this it worth it for the extra in terms of features and quality...:1:

have you set it up in the bedroom ? :13:

It would have been nice it had come with a carry case though, especially as most electronics TSVs tend to come bundled with an extra or two, but I have seen some on ebay for a few quid.
...:1:

I totally agree! I'm off to see what I can find on ebay too.

Latest posts

Back