Sarah & Steve Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, Jasper, had you taken the time to canvas opinions instead of having a go at the posters on this forum, you may have found that a lot of people generally agree with some of your statements (not all) but coming on here all guns blazing telling people they're idiots and don't know what they're talking about and should worship at the altar of the Bennetts doesn't sit well.

Jasper - my apologies - of course this should say Mybuffy!

Overall, there are positives and negatives. Would I post a rant about how brilliant they are? No. Would I post a rant about how bad they are? No. They're in the middle ground at the moment but it's early days back in the care of the Bennetts. Competition in the jewellery world is fabulous because ultimately, it helps the consumer BUT listening to the consumer is what will help and not being so arrogant to believe that all is rosy in the garden!

.......and being in the middle ground I do think GemsTV - in order to increase customer numbers -
are more focused on creating jewellery for the masses.....rather than the collectors / connoisseurs.
Agreed they do sell one-off Lorique pieces but at rather high prices imho. Thing is, when folks have been buying
from them for years, there seems now to be little to tempt the palate.

However, I have just read in this month's scoop that some Indicolite might be on the way! Plus some new Rubellite
and faceted Opals........so hopefully a little feast for the eyes? :happy:

Latest posts

Back