Sarah Jagger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Perhaps its been mentioned on here before but did anyone see Sarah Jagger (of Laura Geller fame) on the Tres Semme adverts?

I thought she was a make-up artist but perhaps its doesn't pay and she doubles as a model too. Certainly a very attractive woman with a beautiful mane of hair!

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here before but I have noticed it several times.
She features in the advert as a beauty blogger not a model (unless I'm thinking of a different one to you), it says something about her going behind the scenes. Wasn't aware of her as a blogger but as you say maybe she's broadening her horizons...? Would've thought she'd be a full time/ professional make up artist ;)
She is very pretty as you say!

Yes, I did mention it a few months back.

Agree NIKKID, I was also very surprised to see her doing ads, now the one I first saw is different from the current one. In that she was just commenting on how good she thought the brand was. Now its look at my hair etc, which is modeling.:mysmilie_59: I suppose if you are regarded in the beauty industry they want you to get out there and make the customers want what you have.

Have any of these so called Beauty experts got any qualifications as let's face it anyone can teach themselves to put nail polish and makeup on and I know couple of people who,taught themselves to do eyelashes and and other beauty procedures. It's like these people who demo food products and cook it for tasting,the ones I've come into contact with have not had any formal training.

Have any of these so called Beauty experts got any qualifications as let's face it anyone can teach themselves to put nail polish and makeup on and I know couple of people who,taught themselves to do eyelashes and and other beauty procedures. It's like these people who demo food products and cook it for tasting,the ones I've come into contact with have not had any formal training.

These days, it seems to be enough for QVC if someone has been on other TV programmes (as Sarah has) or some sort of media presence relevant to the beauty department... Same with fashion - except there they have far too many people who are apparantly fashion stylists.

Anybody who is deeply immersed in the beauty industry, and is any good, will be too busy to do more than drop in occasionally, and certainly wouldn't be available for random days and hours here and there amidst other work they do.

I have to say, I dislike Sarah's way of talking - it's not quite the nursery-talk of Coral the Links of London lady, but it's not far off, and sounds very patronising to me. I bet her TSV hours don't shift as much product as Laura's TSV hours.

Perhaps its been mentioned on here before but did anyone see Sarah Jagger (of Laura Geller fame) on the Tres Semme adverts?

I thought she was a make-up artist but perhaps its doesn't pay and she doubles as a model too. Certainly a very attractive woman with a beautiful mane of hair!

Have seen her in these ads too! She very pretty, so probably just making extra monies!! :mysmilie_12:

I thought I recognised her but couldn't think where.

Latest posts

Back