Sarah Chapman TSV 12/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah Chapman Ultrasonic Pro Pore Refiner & Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm
Item Number: 402951
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £3.95

This superb skincare collection from Sarah Chapmans lauded Skinesis range includes the Pro Pore Refiner, an innovative extraction device that utilises ultrasonic technology, thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing to help promote a brighter and more refreshed look to your skin, plus the luxurious Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm, which works to sweep away make-up and impurities and reveal a healthy radiance. Target and treat your complexion with the help of this hi-tech innovation from Sarah Chapman.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Sarah Chapman Pro Pore Refiner & Ultimate Cleansing Balm after today from QVCUK.com you'd pay £160, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.96, plus P&P, you're saving £60.04.

Create a spa at home - the Pro Pore Refiner is the perfect way to upgrade your skincare routine and create that coveted Skinesis glow from your bathroom or dressing table! Ultra-advanced thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing combine to help warm and soften the skin, while ultrasonic vibrations focus on purging oil and dirt from pores.

Your new favourite cleanser - packaged in an airless pump to protect light and air-sensitive ingredients including vitamins and antioxidants, this indulgent, aromatic infusion works to effortlessly melt impurities and make-up, including waterproof mascara. Enriched with Dermaxyl peptide, vitamin A and a luxe selection of oils such as rosehip, baobab, borage and jojoba, this beautifully-fragranced cleanser works to ensure your complexion is deeply cleansed, balanced and hydrated.

Contains:

• 1 x Pro Pore Refiner - target congested pores and dehydration with this sleek skincare device
  • 1 x Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm (100ml) - features a refreshing essential oil fragrance blend of camphor, neroli, chamomile, jasmine and rose
How to use:
Pro Pore Refiner:

• Click button once to illuminate yellow light. Use the flat metallised end on freshly cleansed, damp skin and massage gently over blocked areas - the heat will work to open pores and positively charged ions will help to draw dirt to the surface of the skin. After two minutes, the device will buzz to indicate the tool has turned off
  • Click button twice to illuminate blue light. Gently massage the flat metalized end over the skin - ultrasonic vibrations and heat will further loosen impurities. The device will automatically turn off after two minutes
  • Click button three times to illuminate white light. Flip the device and attach the suction nozzle to begin extraction. Begin on level one, gliding over taut skin with continuous upwards movements. Device will turn off after one minute
  • Clean extraction nozzle after each use by rinsing in warm soapy water
  • Always move the extraction nozzle continuously across the skin. Do not hold the device in one place as bruising may occur
Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm:

• Massage one pump onto dry skin (including the eye area), allowing the balm to melt all impurities and make-up
  • Emulsify to a milk with warm water and sweep away with a muslin or cloth

Sorry folks but people don’t need to do this to their skin. Ok there’s a lot more pollution these days and a lot more cosmetic products to clog your pores up with- but I still think that it’s nothing that the most basic skincare routine can’t cope with. Snake Oil product, and if indeed it does suck gunk out of your skin. .. euccggh! I’ll stick with my wipes thanks and moisturiser. What a ridiculous price as well.If Q think that’s special value, I dread to think what they consider to be expensive!

Sarah Chapman Ultrasonic Pro Pore Refiner & Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm
Item Number: 402951
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £3.95

This superb skincare collection from Sarah Chapmans lauded Skinesis range includes the Pro Pore Refiner, an innovative extraction device that utilises ultrasonic technology, thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing to help promote a brighter and more refreshed look to your skin, plus the luxurious Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm, which works to sweep away make-up and impurities and reveal a healthy radiance. Target and treat your complexion with the help of this hi-tech innovation from Sarah Chapman.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Sarah Chapman Pro Pore Refiner & Ultimate Cleansing Balm after today from QVCUK.com you'd pay £160, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.96, plus P&P, you're saving £60.04.

Create a spa at home - the Pro Pore Refiner is the perfect way to upgrade your skincare routine and create that coveted Skinesis glow from your bathroom or dressing table! Ultra-advanced thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing combine to help warm and soften the skin, while ultrasonic vibrations focus on purging oil and dirt from pores.

Your new favourite cleanser - packaged in an airless pump to protect light and air-sensitive ingredients including vitamins and antioxidants, this indulgent, aromatic infusion works to effortlessly melt impurities and make-up, including waterproof mascara. Enriched with Dermaxyl peptide, vitamin A and a luxe selection of oils such as rosehip, baobab, borage and jojoba, this beautifully-fragranced cleanser works to ensure your complexion is deeply cleansed, balanced and hydrated.

Contains:

• 1 x Pro Pore Refiner - target congested pores and dehydration with this sleek skincare device
  • 1 x Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm (100ml) - features a refreshing essential oil fragrance blend of camphor, neroli, chamomile, jasmine and rose
How to use:
Pro Pore Refiner:

• Click button once to illuminate yellow light. Use the flat metallised end on freshly cleansed, damp skin and massage gently over blocked areas - the heat will work to open pores and positively charged ions will help to draw dirt to the surface of the skin. After two minutes, the device will buzz to indicate the tool has turned off
  • Click button twice to illuminate blue light. Gently massage the flat metalized end over the skin - ultrasonic vibrations and heat will further loosen impurities. The device will automatically turn off after two minutes
  • Click button three times to illuminate white light. Flip the device and attach the suction nozzle to begin extraction. Begin on level one, gliding over taut skin with continuous upwards movements. Device will turn off after one minute
  • Clean extraction nozzle after each use by rinsing in warm soapy water
  • Always move the extraction nozzle continuously across the skin. Do not hold the device in one place as bruising may occur
Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm:

• Massage one pump onto dry skin (including the eye area), allowing the balm to melt all impurities and make-up
  • Emulsify to a milk with warm water and sweep away with a muslin or cloth

1 x Pro Pore Refiner - £128 direct cost £75.57
Ultimate Cleanse Cleansing Balm (100ml) -£48 direct cost £28.34

Total £176 cost £103.91 incl p&p used in calculations. Not for me, but if anyone were a fan of her facials then I’m sure they would love this as a gift.

Looks a bit brutal ! Sarah Chapman said when using the suctioning end, if you don’t keep it moving you can cause a bruise, or get broken capillaries. Not a good selling point methinks!

Neither's the price..or the little cartoon demo of gunk being sucked out from under the skin...put me clean off my crumpets this morning!

I’m still trying to get my head round a thing lighting up & sucking stuff out of your skin, does it slurp & burp while it’s at it?
I would wonder what happens after I.e. to the holes left and what replaces the blackhead.....bodily fluids? Sounds dreadful to me.

I would wonder what happens after I.e. to the holes left and what replaces the blackhead.....bodily fluids? Sounds dreadful to me.
Well there's that, and the hygiene of the machine as well.
If you are sucking gunk out of the skin, you need to make sure you've got a solid cleansing routine to keep those pesky pores clean as a whistle!

Latest posts

Back