Sara Griifiths on Skechers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sara g imo is the same as she ever was. no different before maternity leave or after

I don't remember her being as pushy. Or as uncomfortable as she seems at times (which I think she mistakenly tries to mask with more bluster).

I'm probably wrong, but I remember her as being more relaxed in her shows before leaving, and she appeared to me to enjoy them the first time around.

Considering when SG rejoined Q two long-serving presenters abruptly disappeared, maybe things aren't as cosy for presenters as they used to be?

I well remember SG before she left and she was boring boring boring. Watching paint dry would have been a welcome relief.

Little did I know that I would hanker after the little grey mouse of a woman she was.

Thinking back she probably preached but certainly didn't shout the way she does now.

Awful awful awful.

I well remember SG before she left and she was boring boring boring. Watching paint dry would have been a welcome relief.

Little did I know that I would hanker after the little grey mouse of a woman she was.

Thinking back she probably preached but certainly didn't shout the way she does now.

Awful awful awful.

Remind me NEVER to get on the wrong side of you :mysmilie_17:

sara g truly the very worse presenter on qvc. i find her irritating and irritated. she comes across as far too superior for an out of work would be acctress. she actually talks on qvc as if she is auditioning for the royal shakespere companies next play.

Funny, find her fake and can't watch her at all! :mysmilie_11:

I can't stand the woman. Never have done. It really annoys me when Ralph from Honora is on, and she calls him ROLF. He's too polite to correct her but it must infuriate him so much.

I'm at the stage now even if she is presenting something I wanted to watch, I turn off and watch paint dry, which is far more interesting LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back