Samsung presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know what she was wearing during the TSV, because I didn't bother watching. I've just channel hopped and she's on at the moment wearing what can only be described as a satin look, off the shoulder, bedsheet.

Very smart ....................... not!

Looks like she raided JF's dressing room!

Much preferred Nick to Abi. Obviously, following his departure, she is the guest for Samsung. Personally, having her as a technology expert does not inspire me to make a purchase, exactly the opposite. I find it extremely difficult to have any trust in the opinions of a woman who presents handbag holders, describing the virtues of the crystals, when she is talking about electrical items. At least Nick knew what he was talking about, and he had experience in the industry.

I used to quite like her. Her voice reminds me a bit of Julie Walters. Then I saw her presenting one of those things to put in your handbag to organise it - she was rattling on enthusiastically and Charlie asked her about the dimensions - "Oh, I don't know off hand," was her reply! The only thing a potential buyer would need to know (everything else they could see) and she couldn't be bothered to find it out. Charlie had the measurements so they were available. Can't stand watching her now

oh god now she is doing the sat nav!

is there no break from that daft bint Abbi. Shut up woman you could talk rubbish for the Olympics.

I'm not watching her for the sake of my blood pressure. I absolutely cannot stand her.

Who in their right mind would wear a Backless Dress to introduce a TV?????

Bad enough on the live show atm - but worse on the repeat, nice and early on a Saturday morning !

Couldn't somebody with a bit of class* at QVC have had a "word".

*Therein lies the problem........... now, now behave

'Class' and 'QVC' in the same sentence! don't think so!!!

LJ was much better with her enthusiasm and knowledge of all things techie.

QVC had great guests doing all things tech,which is no longer the case/LJ Rich was the best...Now it's.boring Matt Trim,Lee who rushes through presntations and talks crap most of the time anyway, and that girl Abbie,who used to be on Ideal World.I used to look forward to the QvC TECH shows ,but I switch off now.Same old products for the most part tiresome presentations.

With argos TV closing, is there anyway, that QVC, could find someway, of gettting Tim Goodwin back, i dont no why he left, wasnt there a rumour it was all over cause he had to cover a Julian B hour mainly years ago, and tim lost the plot.

Used to love watching Tim, he would also save on a presenter, he knows his stuff, i know at times he was lucky to get through 4 items in a hour, well thats what my dad used to say anyway.

Or if not Tim, why not try to chat up Anthony, when he is back home again from cruising, and give him some big offer to come back, even if it was only to present the Techie hours.

Im fed up with the likes of Juila, Jill F, and the likes selling techincal items, when they no more abut handbags

Agree they need some new faces for technology, not someone working to a script or telling anecdotes about their geriatric mother, someone who could at least answer an intelligent question intelligently.

Jude xx

Agree they need some new faces for technology, not someone working to a script or telling anecdotes about their geriatric mother, someone who could at least answer an intelligent question intelligently.

Jude xx

It will never happen but I would love Spencer Kelly from BBC click. Knowledgeable, doesn't shout, doesn't also sell wind chimes and a real bonus easy on the eye

Im surprised that sales reps from the companys the items come from dont come and talk about the item, HP you hardly see an item of there's on air without Danny Kieo

I think the problem is the Reps are not trained to sell on live TV and they are not experienced with the Talk back ear pieces with the backroom staff shouting info at them.

I agree we need guests with good product knowledge - QVC seem to get away with poor sales staff, mind you the high street is just as bad.

Latest posts

Back