Samsung Netbook TSV Saturday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With that postage you aren't saving anything at all. Dabs is selling this for £322 plus postage. Amazon is selling it for £310. The 1gb memory stick is nothing to write home about when you can get a 8GB memory stick for £10. Never mind that crappy office software & antivirus or whatever it is they are including. There is open office & AVG which are both free.
Not impressed with this TSV.

Anthony has said about 10 times "It's tiny" "It's sooo tiny"
Then please explain the giant size P+P Anthony

It's a nice machine and despite the fact I don't really have a need for it I'd have bought it but I really feel ripped off paying £35 P&P so I'm going to pass this time round. I'd rather put £75 in a jar for the next 4 months and buy from Amazon or elsewhere. It'll probably be even cheaper by then anyway!

It's a nice machine and despite the fact I don't really have a need for it I'd have bought it but I really feel ripped off paying £35 P&P so I'm going to pass this time round. I'd rather put £75 in a jar for the next 4 months and buy from Amazon or elsewhere. It'll probably be even cheaper by then anyway!

Yep, I think I'm in the same place you are!

Samsung are already working on the NC11 as far as I'm aware anyway!

I love the look of the white one, gorgeous and so handy. Can't justify it though as I got a new lap top at the start of the year and never go anywhere that I would take the notebook.

I do drag my laptop around different rooms and that is a bother at time but I write a lot of documents and save a lot of pictures which I then put on cd's.

With the notebook you put it on a memory stick..right? Never used them...can you save an awful lot on them?

The TSV easypay is good but after what you have all said about the P&P I would not bother getting it this time or from QVC.

They say they have taken over 1,000 orders...

That's £35,000 in postage alone!!!!

The are really pushing this TSV, I just got an email urging me to buy it. :rolleyes: :pPC:

With the notebook you put it on a memory stick..right? Never used them...can you save an awful lot on them?

You can use a memory stick with any computer that has a usb port - desktops, laptops etc. The larger the memory stick the more stuff you can save on there.
Play.com is currently selling a 8GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro Flash Drive for £10 (free p&p). It has good reviews. How much can you save on one cd? This has about ten times the storage capacity of a cd. Also you can delete stuff on flash drives, unlike some types of cd. Flash drives & memory in general are dropping in price all the time.

The are really pushing this TSV, I just got an email urging me to buy it. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Me too. I might have been tempted had they replied to any of my phone calls, emails and letters about Butcher Basso ... not a chance in hell QVC, ta ra.

I just have to blow off some steam about this, sweet baby jesus how can they justify £35 postage, of course for this it will be hand delivered on a golden platter tomorrow morning, oh no, in up to 14 days!!!!!, Anthony ''Its so small '' Heywood (lets hope this all he says that about ) even just said we cannot guarentee it for Christmas, this is disgraceful. It has been available on many of the usual sites for a while now, I was lucky to get two, as yes they are fanastic, but for less than the tsv price and free rapid postage, phew, now rather strangely all the big online guys have not got it in stock and are showing around a £30 price increase, in cahoots or what.
How can they justify this when you can order a £1000+ ring and pay £3.95 postage from them.
They are going to make thousands and thousands out of postage alone, shame on you QVC, just prying on people who need the easy pay.I urge people to wait if they can as it will be available in the others again soon.
I have always resented the postage they charge but this is the injection I needed to give them a bit of a wide berth out of principle with this awful rip off. Do they think we are all stupid!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back