Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched on to Jacks presenting Bonmarche,why IW didn't allow Loen to continue to Present Bonmarche I will never know,Jacks presenting the show ridiculous, & Sally Jacks a fashion expert really.

Don't know what's happening.Loen's at c&c now?Also saw Paul B there. They seem to be skipping channels a lot.Loen was good at fashion.

Salleh was disgruntled earlier today that IW were calling a top 'dark grey marl' when it was very obviously light grey. She was banging on and on about it not being 'dark' grey and she said something like 'you know me, I'm honest, I'll always tell ya honestly......I'm perhaps a bit too honest for my own good actually haha'

Bliddy hell!

Salleh was disgruntled earlier today that IW were calling a top 'dark grey marl' when it was very obviously light grey. She was banging on and on about it not being 'dark' grey and she said something like 'you know me, I'm honest, I'll always tell ya honestly......I'm perhaps a bit too honest for my own good actually haha'

Bliddy hell!

She does this, I've noticed. I think it's to make up for the fact that, in reality, she knows bugger all about fashion . She was banging on not that long ago about something being described as 'soft pink' when in fact, it should be 'dusky pink'. She was getting quite animated about it.

Silly fishwife.

I quite like her ,she appeals to my east end roots. Mind you sometimes the squawk even gets in my nerves.

She is loud, often irritating, and talks utter nonsense most of the time. That said, I find her easily the least insufferable of the ex Bid lot (Beque-Shreque included)... and even sometimes quite entertaining. Most of the time though, you can still hear her with the volume muted on the telly.

She is loud, often irritating, and talks utter nonsense most of the time. That said, I find her easily the least insufferable of the ex Bid lot (Beque-Shreque included)... and even sometimes quite entertaining. Most of the time though, you can still hear her with the volume muted on the telly.

I don't know how far the studio is away from where I live in Dorset, but, not only I can still hear the high pitch screeching, and even with the sound muted, well, you know the rest!

Sally Jacks reckons she's a Trained fashion expert, I think not,she has a mouth & voice like a Fishwife.its now tell people that they should go to sleep and stay in one position,fed up with the rubbish that comes out of Jacks Mouth.

I find that people who make a point of being honest, tend to be the most full of ****.

The clothes colours thing is a great opportunity to sound ''honest'' without actually jeopardising a sale.

I find that people who make a point of being honest, tend to be the most full of ****.

The clothes colours thing is a great opportunity to sound ''honest'' without actually jeopardising a sale.

Well yes, we could see with our own eyes that the colour was light grey and not dark, not difficult to be honest about something we all know.

Then there's Pervy Pete's honesty, such as........'I'll be honest with ya, I'd just buuuy it'

.......and Shaun is honest too..........'to be perfectly honest, I'd buy a couple'

Honestly..........:dull:

Well yes, we could see with our own eyes that the colour was light grey and not dark, not difficult to be honest about something we all know.

Then there's Pervy Pete's honesty, such as........'I'll be honest with ya, I'd just buuuy it'

.......and Shaun is honest too..........'to be perfectly honest, I'd buy a couple'

Honestly..........:dull:

Exactly, funny how they are not ''honest'' about anything which could show a product as looking anything but perfect. (Though I am aware it would be stupid to mention a products faults, so just don't bring up honesty as a thing during the sale)

People give you the verbal signal that they're about to be the opposite of what they say... "I'll be honest with you...", "I cannot tell a lie...", "No offense..." and many more.

They are about to lie to you, or lie about being rude... and all the time they are effectively telling you that's what they're going to do.

I hate it and get angry most often when somebody lies to me or about me... or treats me like a fool. And people who use those disingenuous phrases are doing both at the same time.

People give you the verbal signal that they're about to be the opposite of what they say... "I'll be honest with you...", "I cannot tell a lie...", "No offense..." and many more.

They are about to lie to you, or lie about being rude... and all the time they are effectively telling you that's what they're going to do.

I hate it and get angry most often when somebody lies to me or about me... or treats me like a fool. And people who use those disingenuous phrases are doing both at the same time.

I think the ''to be honest...'' is something we all say at some point, probably when in an inane conversation of no real ramification. However I would not say it when I am trying to lift money out of someone's pocket at work or on tv.

"I'll be honest with you" from a sales person has as much meaning as "I'm going to lie to you" for this sale, I mean why have the need to say "I'll be honset with you" isnt that the first unspoken rule? (or SHOULD be the first unspoken rule)

I would like to invent "truth pants" available in all sorts of designs (shorts through to strings), compulsory wear for men and women in a sales environment (hmmm, and probably politicians as well). These would be made of an indestructible, fireproof material... and would spontaneously combust every time the wearer tells an untruth.

Just switched on to Jacks presenting vibropower show,jacks now thinks it's a fitness expert,i have never heard a Presenter like her she talks utter crap,wish she'd lose her voice,Jacks is the worst shopping Presenter ever.If Ideal World doesn't sack Jacks soon,i can see them losing lots of viewers,Steve Whatley will turn in his Grave,at the way Ideal world is going & also that they've employed a crap Presenter aka Jacks.

They got plenty of vibrapower discs plates, but nothing else poor ideal world really poor.

Latest posts

Back