Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm pretty sure remember it being said that Crawley and Hayley were an item - whether they were married or not I don't remember. Seems a scary match to me.

I wouldn't bring this up to Hayley but he is clearly gay... (not that there is anything wrong with that)

I wouldn't bring this up to Hayley but he is clearly gay... (not that there is anything wrong with that)

You'd think so, in fact more than think so.

But when he was selling Mattresses he was saying things that would make the audience think otherwise but then this is Ideal World, there are no Gay people in their Ideal World.

Just in case it upsets any possible punters :mysmilie_59:

You'd think so, in fact more than think so.

But when he was selling Mattresses he was saying things that would make the audience think otherwise but then this is Ideal World, there are no Gay people in their Ideal World.

Just in case it upsets any possible punters :mysmilie_59:

well they probably assume that as most of their audience are old, they MUST be homophobic.

Just switched on IW & Sally Jacks is on a bike,shouting her mouth off as usual,its said about my Wedding 3 times in under a minute,feel sorry for her child having to put up with that voice,she is so common.IW please get rid of Jackie,reckon they have lost viewers because of this awful woman.

Just switched on IW & Sally Jacks is on a bike,shouting her mouth off as usual,its said about my Wedding 3 times in under a minute,feel sorry for her child having to put up with that voice,she is so common.IW please get rid of Jackie,reckon they have lost viewers because of this awful woman.

I'm afraid that today's version of Ideal World is now, sadly, the home of tackiness, tatt and trashy 'talent'.

Loud mouthed, rough, hysterical, BS'ing blaggards such as the insufferable Sally, the appalling Genevieve and the quite grotesque Mike Mason are how they like their company to be represented on screen.

It really is shameless :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Excuse me Craftalot, Hayley has NOT got a beard. She uses Pearl.

Oh, hang about. I misread your post, sorry :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12239View attachment 12240

Thanks to the Pearl presentation I realised I was using words all wrongly. So now I crystallise coal in my fire, and I also crystallise charcoal on a barbecue. Who knew! Thanks, Ideal World.

well they probably assume that as most of their audience are old, they MUST be homophobic.

Actually I am mistaken, they must assume their PAYING audience must be homophobic.

I assume that the WATCHING audience just laugh or shake their head at what goes on.

Actually I am mistaken, they must assume their PAYING audience must be homophobic.

I assume that the WATCHING audience just laugh or shake their head at what goes on.

I believe in the 1970's the only 'acceptable' Gay Men on TV were effeminate, stereotypical caricatures that at no time were ever confirmed on screen as actually being Gay. They were often portrayed as the type of Man who 'Loves His Mother'. Sound familiar?

Welcome to 2016, and welcome to Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Well if they are married, I wouldn't be surprised if one day he admits he has been living a lie and runs off with diego the junior camera operator.

They're not married but have been together over 'two decades', seems nobody marries each other on there. I suspect that's why Gollum has invented the word 'goddess' as opposed to partner, girlfriend......Gen's not married to Vol au vent.........

I was thinking the other day on seeing the snore wizard......whatever happened to Guitar Wizard?

I believe in the 1970's the only 'acceptable' Gay Men on TV were effeminate, stereotypical caricatures that at no time were ever confirmed on screen as actually being Gay. They were often portrayed as the type of Man who 'Loves His Mother'. Sound familiar?

Welcome to 2016, and welcome to Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

I'd be quite offended if I was a regular paying customer and realised that is what they think of me.

They're not married but have been together over 'two decades', seems nobody marries each other on there. I suspect that's why Gollum has invented the word 'goddess' as opposed to partner, girlfriend......Gen's not married to Vol au vent.........

I was thinking the other day on seeing the snore wizard......whatever happened to Guitar Wizard?

I was going to ask if the best way to get on camera at IW is to be shagging someone who is currently on camera at IW.

Seems the easy route in..........you could become their 'expert' guest

Who do ya fancy?

Well I sat under a canopy once so that makes me a IW standard expert... then again, I don't fancy going near Mrs Angela (really a company director) Noghani.

Well I sat under a canopy once so that makes me a IW standard expert... then again, I don't fancy going near Mrs Angela (really a company director) Noghani.

But Momma would you take Tennis Lessons from her? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back