Rydale auctions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would Mirabelle part with her pieces? I know she loves Gemporia,I have not wanted it for years but her name was always either on screen or being shouted out by the presenters.

Would Mirabelle part with her pieces? I know she loves Gemporia,I have not wanted it for years but her name was always either on screen or being shouted out by the presenters.
Apparently she passed away a little while ago from illness. Others may know more.

Apparently she passed away a little while ago from illness. Others may know more.
Oh, I didn't know, I've got chills reading that. I hope she wasn't ill for too long and went peacefully. I just remember that she adored all things Gemporia and wouldn't say a word against them. She sent gifts for the presenters and they made me cringe always calling her name, probably to illicit more gifts because these people don't really give a rats otherwise about the customers. I wonder what her collection was worth and where it went, probably to family. They may get a shock if they try to cash it in though, she spent a fortune but t won't realise one on the second hand market. RIP Mirabelle, poor soul x

Going for peanuts🤣 this dude is quick! Rug costs as much as some gemporia rings 😜

Yeah, the auctioneer doesn't hang around, does he? I watch a small video clip of him yesterday and he barrelled through about 20 lots in two minutes! Time's money, as they say, so he doesn't dwell!

Oh, I didn't know, I've got chills reading that. I hope she wasn't ill for too long and went peacefully. I just remember that she adored all things Gemporia and wouldn't say a word against them. She sent gifts for the presenters and they made me cringe always calling her name, probably to illicit more gifts because these people don't really give a rats otherwise about the customers. I wonder what her collection was worth and where it went, probably to family. They may get a shock if they try to cash it in though, she spent a fortune but t won't realise one on the second hand market. RIP Mirabelle, poor soul x
All I know is what I've heard on here. She passed some time ago, but I couldn't tell you how many years ago it was, and I remember reading her posts years ago on here, certainly back to around 2007-08. You're absolutely right, she was devoted to Gems and the presenters, they were like family to her, that was obvious from her posts. I find it so, so sad.

Quite possible that her family did discover later how much her jewellery collection was worth, I'd think.

I believe that her family had to set up a Go Fund Me page to pay for her funeral and apparently Steve Bennett contributed £100 to it.

Mirabelle died in December 2022.

I believe that her family had to set up a Go Fund Me page to pay for her funeral and apparently Steve Bennett contributed £100 to it.
It was £200

Going for peanuts🤣 this dude is quick! Rug costs as much as some gemporia rings 😜

I don't profess to be a wonderful photographer: decent, but far from professional, but have to say, that photo of the emerald ring makes it look like it's 100 years old. (Dirty and not looked after). To me, anyway.

They did! About 40-50 lots for £40 =£2000.
And how much do those Loriques go for 'new'? And saying that, did the Lorique 'go' for more than £200-£300?

I don't profess to be a wonderful photographer: decent, but far from professional, but have to say, that photo of the emerald ring makes it look like it's 100 years old. (Dirty and not looked after). To me, anyway.

And how much do those Loriques go for 'new'? And saying that, did the Lorique 'go' for more than £200-£300?
The hammer price was £360 for the Lorique ring (there will be auction house fees on top of that price). If you do a search on the Ryedale site for Gemporia you can see the hammer price each item went for today.

The hammer price was £360 for the Lorique ring (there will be auction house fees on top of that price). If you do a search on the Ryedale site for Gemporia you can see the hammer price each item went for today.
After a very cursory check coz I'm shutting down for the night, but DT would drop dead twice. Two Moss in Snow Jade in a lot of 4 all sold for £50. That's one Jade item for £12.50. Less with commission. And how much does he sell them for? I think the cheapest I've seen is around the £50 mark.

I can see how people get sucked into the garbage by ward, bennett etc...we always know if it sounds too good to be true..its too good to be true...i truly can see how people get sucked in...so people like bennett ,ward etc should be held accountable,,,,unfortunately the people paid to do that ,,dont....

Latest posts

Back