Ruth Langsford TSV 11/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahh, now interestingly (or not), despite the vast numbers sold, I’ve only ever seen one out in the wild. In a Wetherspoons in Liverpool.
I don’t have one, though been tempted.
I have a couple and a lady I was talking to in Asda commented on it and said she had a couple as well.

They've come out with new colours. I don't own one, but I think they are much nicer than the traditional denim jacket.
I own one in orchid, I think it’s okay but not as great as I thought it would be, I think it sticks out at the back making my bum look bigger. I wore it to WI though and women were going nuts over it! Asking me where I got it from, I should have offered it up for sale to the highest bidder 🤣

I own one in orchid, I think it’s okay but not as great as I thought it would be, I think it sticks out at the back making my bum look bigger. I wore it to WI though and women were going nuts over it! Asking me where I got it from, I should have offered it up for sale to the highest bidder 🤣
Did you tell them where you bought it?

I've just got one in a denim colour. It fits well, is comfy and stylish, but I don't need a load of colours, so my one jacket will do me nicely. I do like Denim & Co, though. The quality is good and the price is good (for QVC) for what you get. Their bootcut jeans - which aren't too bootcut-ish - are perfect for me, a good fit and high rise.

Not interested in QVC clothes tbh. I used to buy lots when I was a very big and they did a lot of plus sizes clothes nicer than some of the high street at the time.

I think QVC miss a trick when it comes to plus sizes as when they have something in sizes 20/22/24 they fly out. I'm sure they did used to have shows with nice clothes only in bigger sizes. It would be nice for the larger models as well to have something that actually fits them.

CC

I think QVC miss a trick when it comes to plus sizes as when they have something in sizes 20/22/24 they fly out. I'm sure they did used to have shows with nice clothes only in bigger sizes. It would be nice for the larger models as well to have something that actually fits them.

CC
They used to sell a brand called Grace whose clothes went up to a size 32. They were classic designs and yes they fitted the plus size model. I did have a top from them that was very well made and lasted ages. Bought direct as it was cheaper than QVC.
Assume they may have gone out of business or bought out as haven’t seen them for years.

CC
I'm stumped why they don't do this, unless the larger sizes sell out quickly because they stock fewer of them. The same with the extra small.

Just looked at the (very mixed) reviews for the RL TSV jumper.
One lady bought all 6 colours and returned all 6. She's now berating Q about their postage costs.
She's saying it's cost her a total of £47.40 in postage.
This seems to indicate that she's unaware that she'll get back the outward postage. And if she'd used a bit of "nous", she could have sent all 6 back in one albeit big parcel, as long as she'd included all the delivery notes.
And, that ladies and gents is what they can get away with outdated practices.

Latest posts

Back