Ruth Langsford TSV 11/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't buy one either just to find out if it pills, and certainly not this TSV. It reminded me of the fabric we used to call Boiled Wool, flat and matt-looking.
Agree re camouflage, not a good look outside the military. Majority of her range is unexceptional and overpriced in my opinion. Can't comment on the quality as I've never bought anything.
I bought the first pair of jeans she sold - it might even have been the first thing - when she said that everyone was saying how brave she was to do jeans. Course they did. They were sold as the best fit since sliced bread and something she was very fussy about and gone to a lot of trouble over etc etc etc but the calves were skin tight and the thighs ballooned out. I left it too late to send it back but after that she said following on viewer feedback they had altered the fit so she can't have been that involved in quality control because she would have done more research before she let them be pieced together. That was the last thing of hers I bought. My current pair of jeans are from Denim & Co and I'm very happy with them. No way would I buy any more of the RL range after that, let alone pay the prices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back