Runway Lessons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
will SOMEone please give the models on QVC lessons in runway modelling?

Frankie is on at the moment and she is TERRIBLE. she walks like she's got a toffee stuck up her arse and when showing a top with flappy sleeves kept fiddling with her hair as an excuse to lift her arm up. totally self-conscious and wrong.

GET SHARON AND GOODY ON!

will SOMEone please give the models on QVC lessons in runway modelling?

Frankie is on at the moment and she is TERRIBLE. she walks like she's got a toffee stuck up her arse and when showing a top with flappy sleeves kept fiddling with her hair as an excuse to lift her arm up. totally self-conscious and wrong.

GET SHARON AND GOODY ON!

Strange how opinion differs, I love Frankie but don't like Goody at all sorry x

Strange how opinion differs, I love Frankie but don't like Goody at all sorry x

Yes I agree. Goodie undoubtedly has a good body for her age (she's probably never had children) but that false smile showing her less than perfect teeth drives me mad, and her hair - well I'd just love to get the scissors to it.

I think Goody should wear her hair up when modelling, all that flipping it back and forth to show the back of garment is annoying.

It should all be about the clothes, awful as most are, not Goody's hair distracting.

if that were the case we'd have the clothes presented on a mannequin. its all about the model making the clothes look good. Goody and Shaz understand this and work the clothes (hence some of the mannerisms) as do a few of the others but for the most part the modelling is rubbish.

they need someone like me who could scoff a cake in 30 seconds live on air and show how the lazzy waist stretches to accommodate, have me roll around on the floor simulating a drunken night out and prove that my poly frock won't crease, adorn me with a Lulu G bag with a gusset big enough for my pick'n'mix from Wilkos, and if there's time, set me up with a pooch and a pair of birkis to show how easy Birkofloor is to hose down after you've trod in shite at the park... :emo:

note i refuse to work with Queenie

I often wonder, do they have someone in front of them telling them when to sashay, when to turn etc, they co-ordinate their moves pretty well much of the time I think:sun:

Sharon and Goody|Goodie always look as if they know how vile the clothes are and a taking the p"@s .Bet they don't dress like that in real life.

Sharon and Goody|Goodie always look as if they know how vile the clothes are and a taking the p"@s .Bet they don't dress like that in real life.

Sharon and Goody out of work probably make Joan Collins look like Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques :wink:

I don't understand the hate against Goody: she looks great for her age but isn't plasticky.

Unlike Tiffany, who is becoming more and more plastic and is in danger of melting under the hot studio lights! :sweat:

Talking about training, I see QVC have a new model named Jane.

A lovely looking older lady, but not a trained model methinks: she was on at 2pm with stalwart Tanya and the sublime Sharon doing the Attitudes show, both of the latter looked coolly professional - posing and pausing to try (HAH!) to show the clothes to best advantage.

Jane, the poor love, just COULDN'T keep still! She kept twisting about like a cat on a hot griddle.

Now, she did look VERY uncomfortable in Renee's buffet pant and top ensemble that made Jane look like she had a massive spare tyre, but still...

Last edited:
Now, she did look VERY uncomfortable in Renee's buffet pant and top ensemble that made Jane look like she had a massive spare tyre, but still...

That's why she looked uncomfortable. She had 17 cheese sandwiches and a pork pie jabbing her cleavage...:sun:

Talking about training, I see QVC have a new model named Jane.

A lovely looking older lady, but not a trained model methinks: she was on at 2pm with stalwart Tanya and the sublime Sharon doing the Attitudes show, both of the latter looked coolly professional - posing and pausing to try (HAH!) to show the clothes to best advantage.

Jane, the poor love, just COULDN'T keep still! She kept twisting about like a cat on a hot griddle.

Didn't actually see this but an older model name of Jane used to be with Le Q years ago..I saw her the other week with daughter, another model name of Catherine, pretty girl... I think she IS a trained model tho HC..!

Didn't actually see this but an older model name of Jane used to be with Le Q years ago..I saw her the other week with daughter, another model name of Catherine, pretty girl... I think she IS a trained model tho HC..!

REALLY? :thinking:

I thought she was someone's mum who had been brought in to make up the numbers!

She really wasn't at ease in front of the cameras. But then she may have developed a nasty case of thrush due to those polyblend pants! :puke:

I saw goody a couple of years back in knightsbridge.It was very dark and very christmassy and she looked amazing.She looked like a film star! Very glamourous.

I like them all really,apart from Renee and there was a girl modelling with frankie yesterday on ronni nicole that looked a bit awkward!

I saw goody a couple of years back in knightsbridge.It was very dark and very christmassy and she looked amazing.She looked like a film star! Very glamourous.

There was one time she was modelling and they remarked that she'd flown in 'specially for the shows from holiday in Mauritius' :talking:. It's another world, Goody's world. Fabulously glam...:sun:

Latest posts

Back