Ronni Nicole tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you hear Pipa just now 3.15pm, she said that this is the last presentation of the tsv! All colours and sizes still available. What do we conclude from that!! The guest said that we wouldnt see any vpl when we get it home its just the studio lights showing it up - I thinks shes been reading this forum!
I am sure a lot of QVC presenters and guests read the posts from her, after all anyone in business will do research to see how their products are doing.

i missed it - did she not say cos there's not many left, the usual reason (unlikely i know) ;)

I think we should all apply for the position of "TSV suitablility". I just know we could do the job of telling them what will sell and what will not.

Imagine when the models get booked for these shows they must think 'what fekin carp are they going to put me in tonight' :mysmilie_478:

Shame they didn't look a bit more carefully before putting it forward as a TSV. Jeez they really are clueless.

They should put the models in the dress, film it, watch it on TV and then decide if we are really going to buy into it. That dress was never going to sell - as soon as Joy starts 'pinging' its all over.,

Another turkey,
looks like made from left over material from Tiana B TSV,
both guests wore same pale colour choice,
cheap looking,
just because it is the festive season does not mean we all want sparkle material, no matter how subdued, not one model looked good in it.
No wonder it was pulled. It should have been pulled before airing after the Tiana B bombed.

Anyone else spot the bulldog clips a t the back of JF's dress on the 11pm Ronnie Nicole hour?

I know I harp on about the 'age' of qvc employees, but honestly I do wonder how old the buyers are, and why they are trying to flog such awful fashion to an audience who clearly do not wear that sort of clothing. I dont bellieve for one minute that they are around the 40 age because I like to think that someone of that maturity would know what would sell. If the buyers are in their mid 20's we've got no hope ladies for anything half decent fashion wise.

I know I harp on about the 'age' of qvc employees, but honestly I do wonder how old the buyers are, and why they are trying to flog such awful fashion to an audience who clearly do not wear that sort of clothing. I dont bellieve for one minute that they are around the 40 age because I like to think that someone of that maturity would know what would sell. If the buyers are in their mid 20's we've got no hope ladies for anything half decent fashion wise.

Let's hope they have learned a valuable lesson. Two turkeys in a row! Makes amusing viewing though, doesn't it?

They should hire me! I'm mid twenties but would have told them what a bag of sh.... it was! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back