Ronni Nicole tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Tanya has changed into a bigger size, does not look too bad, but still accentuates her belly. In Joy's case, that dress just shows all her bad points can even see the outline of her navel, not a pretty sight at all:eek:

I can't remember EVER seeing such a hideous dress!!!

The blue is a nice colour but the others are vile - the gold is insipid, the black looks like a stretchy bin liner and the silver like something left over from Blakes 7.

You can see the 'line' of the inner lining, fabric is so thin and clingy. The models don't look impressed :puke:

Agree..

I think Tanya has changed into a bigger size, does not look too bad, but still accentuates her belly. In Joy's case, that dress just shows all her bad points can even see the outline of her navel, not a pretty sight at all:eek:

I said exactly the same thing when Tanya came back on...
I am sorry to say, but just like the Tiana B shimmering dress the other week, this one too looks bad on everyone (apart from the very slim blonde lady). I really cannot see the appeal of wearing these ultra clinging dresses

I can't remember EVER seeing such a hideous dress!!!

The blue is a nice colour but the others are vile - the gold is insipid, the black looks like a stretchy bin liner and the silver like something left over from Blakes 7.

You can see the 'line' of the inner lining, fabric is so thin and clingy. The models don't look impressed :puke:

You should have seen the Tiana B TSV a couple of weeks ago. It topped even tonight's offering in the hideous stakes!

Is this TSV a failed sell in the US so they thought they would ship it across the pond to try and flog it to us ladies in the UK? If so then they need to listen....WE DON'T WANT IT EITHER!!!!!!!

OMG! Joy looks absolutely terrible.it looks at least two sizes too small for her. Not good

why don't they put the "plus size" models in the correct size clothes ? Joy in the silver-y colour dress looks like a turkey wrapped in foil ready to go into the oven. When she's wearing the blue one you can clearly see the line where the lining ends about 6 inches above the dress hem.

Shiny fabric will always show up all your lumps and bumps.

Totally agree Gemma1 - sadly Joy looks a complete disaaaaaarster, no wonder the poor girl keeps holding her hands over her belly, and DF said Joy is wearing an 18 but could fit into a 16 ....... WHAT !!!!! a size 22 or even a 24 would be more in keeping - at least in Ronni Nicole sizing anyway, and as for her backside...... Joy really should refuse to go out on live tv in garments like that. I'm no skinny minny - 5'8 and wear anything that fits - generally 18 - 22, and once I see my profile in a bulging belly garment then out it goes.

A dress that needs support wear AND the slim lining should be on its way to the charity shop. What ARE the buyers thinking to purchase a frock that most of their audience cant/wont wear ? and to be told to SIZE UP is not a good advert for the designer anyway. Its about time Ronni Nicole got her act together and produced garments with more than 1" between bust sizes for Gods sake.

Totally agree Gemma1 - sadly Joy looks a complete disaaaaaarster, no wonder the poor girl keeps holding her hands over her belly, and DF said Joy is wearing an 18 but could fit into a 16 ....... WHAT !!!!! a size 22 or even a 24 would be more in keeping - at least in Ronni Nicole sizing anyway, and as for her backside...... Joy really should refuse to go out on live tv in garments like that. I'm no skinny minny - 5'8 and wear anything that fits - generally 18 - 22, and once I see my profile in a bulging belly garment then out it goes.

A dress that needs support wear AND the slim lining should be on its way to the charity shop. What ARE the buyers thinking to purchase a frock that most of their audience cant/wont wear ? and to be told to SIZE UP is not a good advert for the designer anyway. Its about time Ronni Nicole got her act together and produced garments with more than 1" between bust sizes for Gods sake.

Totally agree. It's quite ridiculous that they do this. This is not haute couture, more on a par with catalogue shopping, so they need to cater to the majority of women by giving appropriate bust sizes.

Ronni Nicole tsv

Cheap and nasty looking imo. Maybe I'm just jealous as no way could I get into any of her dresses.....nah :down:

Watched the tsv launch and OMG what a disaster. Couldn't wait to log on to this forum this morning to see what you had all been saying - which is pretty much everything I had been thinking. Particularly the foiled turkey analogy!!

I feel very sorry for the models, they turn up for work and are faced with this awful creation and have to smile as if they love it. The lining was showing on all of them and I notice Tania holding a bag in front of her leg to try and hide it - probably the producer waving frantically to all of them to "work it".

Quite honestly I cannot understand any designer, looking at this on all their "fit" models and thinking it looks nice! It beggers belief really and QVC are not doing themselves any favours by buying in this dreadful dress. Just who is going to buy it I wonder - certainly not anybody with any hint of excess flesh.

Yet another cheap looking hideous stretchy nylon creation. There'll be boxes full of them in Birchwood very soon I'm sure.

this one is far worse than the tiama b tsv also if you are a size 20 would you be a 41 inch bust. really awful

The Ronni Nicole guest, Welder or whatever she's called, drives me mad. She's like Kim on industrial strength tranquillisers.

looks like QVC liked the design, ordered it in cheaper fabric and didn't check it on a fit-model before buying.

Tanya was in a garish "dolman" sleeve dress later and even she looked terrible in it - she looked quite embarrassed. Tbh QVC are insulting loyal viewers and customers in selling this sort of tat and expecting us to buy it.

Linda xx(a.k.a. Disgusted of Chelmsford)

Actually Kathy looks ok in it in navy in the morning show. It needs to be bought one or two sizes bigger than normal I reckon. Not for me though.

How awful was the blonde model? No shape, no movement, no personality!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back