• TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Rock Luggage Soho 3 Piece Suitcase Set
Item Number: 739216
QVC Price £279.96
Todays Special Value Price £179.96
P&P £5.95

Embark on your next adventure in style with this set of three suitcases from Rock Luggage, currently only available at QVC. Part of the Soho range, this set includes a small, medium and large suitcase, each featuring a lightweight yet durable construction with an ultra-strong hard-shell exterior. Not only is this set destined to become a staple in your travel collection for years to come, but each case is fitted with a TSA-integrated lock, a telescopic push-button handle and eight smooth rolling wheels, so you'll be gliding through the airport with ease!

Expandable luggage - leave your packing worries behind you with Soho's expander zip, which can be opened to increase the volume of the case, offering additional packing capacity for any last-minute extras or new purchases you may need to squeeze in.

Stylish and efficient - the interior features soft-touch full lining and a mesh divider section, plus a convenient zipped inside pocket and packing straps to keep your belongings securely in place.

Only at QVC - the Soho collection, which is currently only available at QVC, is available in four trendy colours options: Navy, Green, Hot Pink or Orange. Which colour will you choose?

• 100% polypropylene
  • 15-year manufacturer's warranty

Measurements:
Small suitcase:

• External dimensions: 55cm x 39cm x 20cm 3cm (21.6" x 15.3" x 7.8" 1.1")
  • Internal dimensions: 48cm x 37cm x 18cm 3cm (18.8" x 14.5" x 7" 1.1")
  • Weight: 2.8kg
  • Packing capacity: 32L (36L expanded)
Medium suitcase:

• External dimensions: 66cm x 46cm x 25cm 3cm (25.9" x 18.1" x 9.8" 1.1")
  • Internal dimensions: 57cm x 44cm x 23cm 3cm (22.4" x 17.3" x 9" 1.1")
  • Weight: 3.5kg
  • Packing capacity: 57L (65L expanded)
Large suitcase:

• External dimensions: 76cm x 52cm x 30cm 3cm (29.9" x 20.4" x 11.8" 1.1")
  • Internal dimensions: 67cm x 50cm x 28cm 3cm (26.3" x 19.6" x 11" 1.1")
  • Weight: 4.4kg
  • Packing capacity: 93L (103L expanded)

Contains:

• 1 x small suitcase
  • 1 x medium suitcase
  • 1 x large suitcase

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Green
  • Hot Pink
  • Orange

All measurements are approximate

We are now halfway through August. It just has another one of those classic good ole whiffs of selling off old stock - yet again!

Probably end up in TKMaxx in the event these are not a sell out!

not old stock as these are brand new this year
They are exclusive to QVC - - - in other words, made to a price point and probably not as good Rock's normal range.

And being flexible they will do nothing to protect the contents, unlile the old-fashioned rigid suitcases like Delsey (I have 3, you could stand an elephant on them, although I haven't tried it yet).

Why sell them half way through August when most people have probably already purchased their luggage?

This has a clear indicator of doing a certain run of middling quality and then knocking on QVC’s door and saying any chance???

This could have been in shops / sold online previously given a different ‘stage name’ and then requisitioned as exclusive to QVC!

Sorry, but I am getting too wise to these companies tactics now of their ‘exclusive’ to QVC deals!!!

It states in the sales blurb that it is:-

Only at QVC - the Soho collection, which is currently only available at QVC.

It does not state exclusive or specifically made for them. It could be old stock being booted into Liverpool at a vastly reduced price because it did not sell elsewhere.

Precisely 👍
Is there a 15 year guarantee on Primark suitcases and do they have that special lock, can’t remember the name. Just wondering also about cost at Primark. I need new suitcases but if I can get similar at Primark then that’s where I’m going

Is there a 15 year guarantee on Primark suitcases and do they have that special lock, can’t remember the name. Just wondering also about cost at Primark. I need new suitcases but if I can get similar at Primark then that’s where I’m going

I wouldn’t say Primark have a fifteen year guarantee but I think you can shop around and get something solid for a not rip off price and without the choice of garish colours.

Latest posts

Back