Rivitalash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
What doe people think of these? My eyebrows are starting to get very spare and I have had a look at the Rivitalash products esp 226253 or
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.226253.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

They are not cheap so I have had a good look at some of the background ingredients. I am a little cautious spending that much money on something that actually has ingredients in it that are counterproductive to hair, and can cause irritation. I am grateful for any info you can give me as my brows could do with help, as actually could my eye lashes, oh it sucks to get old :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I received the Revitalash today spurred on by other forumites enthusiasm for the product. A little worried about it causing irritation as I've got very sensitive eyes and skin.
In the past I have tried Talika Lipocils to encourage eyelash growth and it did make them a bit longer and very well conditioned. They also do one for eyebrows which might help you...

I've been looking at this too as I've got stubby eyelashes, but some of the stories I've read would make your hair fall out :tongue:
Irritated eyes, blurred vision, colour changes to the iris! I think I'll stick to stubby lashes

I've only used the eyelash version and I can't recommend it highly enough. After a couple of months I now have longer and thicker lashes (I apply it on both the top and the bottom lashes) and people have noticed. I was also lucky not to experience any of the itching that I read about in some of the reviews.

I've almost finished the first tube and already have another tube on standby, ready to open (but I didn't get the second tube from QVC ...... and it was cheaper.)

If the eyebrow Revitalash is as effective as the lash one then it might be worth trying, because you can send it back if it doesn't work.

I received the Revitalash today spurred on by other forumites enthusiasm for the product. A little worried about it causing irritation as I've got very sensitive eyes and skin.
In the past I have tried Talika Lipocils to encourage eyelash growth and it did make them a bit longer and very well conditioned. They also do one for eyebrows which might help you...

With all the talk of Revitalash I was about to post about Talika QVC did used to stock it along with the eye patches.
I used Talika with good success after chemo though could do with a bit more help for my brows now.

I mentioned this new product on another thread
Copied & pasted below -

The Daily Fail had an article about a new product called RapidBrow which goes on sale at Boots next month.

At £37 a bottle, I reckon it will give RevitaLash RevitaBrow (£61.32 QVC) a bashing.

Applied morning and night, it promises up to 108 per cent improvement of the appearance of the eyebrows in less than two months – but no doubt going easy with the tweezers also helps.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...y-royalty.html

my brows are non-existent on the inner ends (over-plucked in my youth!) - I tried Talika, no good at all for me. I didn't fancy shelling out for the Revitalash, but when I spotted some Jerome Alexander in Wilkos I splurged..£19.99 for the lash or brow stuff, plus a mascara. I've been using it for maybe 6 weeks now...I doubt whether I shall ever have a full brow again, but there are certainly hairs there now that weren't there before, so anyone who maybe just has patchy brows, it would probably be quite good. I bought another when I saw it on offer at £14.99 in Asda the other week anyway!

Minim..tried the link but nothing there...pity about that!

If you go the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/index.html
click on 'beauty'

Here's some of the article-
.. But for those who have already gone too fine, help is at hand. And it doesn’t involve simply drawing them on with an eyebrow pencil.

The latest thing in eyebrow grooming is a tiny bottle of liquid that claims to have you sprouting dramatic new brows in weeks.

RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum says it will ‘put the wow back into your brow’ by repairing and restoring sparse, uneven eyebrows in 60 days.

The serum, which costs £37 a bottle, is made from a combination of fruit extracts, vitamins, proteins and amino acids, which claim to work together to boost eyebrow density, without using any drug-derived growth enhancers....
RapidBrow is unique in that it is the only product on the market which thickens and restores eyebrow hair, helping bring back the natural shape of the brow, unlike the use of eyebrow pens or tattoos.’
RapidBrow was tested on 61 women, mainly in their 40s, 50s and 60s, over a five-month period last year.

Nearly nine out of ten said the density of their eyebrows increased after use, while 76 per cent reported that their eyebrows were thicker and 63 per cent said their brows were longer as a result.

Received my set today so i am going to test it, if it makes no difference it will go back but 2ml does not seem a lot of product :cheeky:

please let me know how you get on, and yes it does seem very expensive for a little product

Yes I`ll have a go with it as well as the older I get the thinner they are going...my son even told me to stop plucking them out!!! As if!! I wish I had the option!! lol I bet it sells out very quickly with having all the publicity :-(

I've used both lash and brow versions since the summer and I can confirm they work on me. I wouldn't say hairs are darker than before but the hairs definitely stay in the follicle for longer and grow to be much longer. I suppose it's an expensive thing to maintain for the rest of your life (because if you stop using it you go back to what you had) but I'm sure now this category has got going newer, cheaper versions will come out.

Will give the RapidBrow a try as I am currently using the RapidLash which i brought from Boots cost £41.
Lynn

I've used the eyelash one & had fab results. In fact I have given it a break as eyelashes so long they hit my glasses. Not used the brow one.

I have been using the revitalash since last summer and it is fantastic. I am on my second tube as I bought the bigger one. I have got a tube of the rapidlash to try next as this cost me less than £40 as I bought it on offer online at boots a couple of months ago. Both get great reviews.

I did look at the Mavala one but the reviews are a bit iffy. Maybe I might try that next.

Haven't bothered with the brow one as I just pencil them in. Can't do that with eyelashes

It would be expensive to use it for the rest of your life but when you have the regrowth thats if it works for you, could you not keep them going by using a maintenance application say once every other day..wonder if it would work.

I had a Revitalash conditioner in my Beauty Bash Goodie Bag. Have been using it for the last few days, will give it a bit longer before I decide if it is doing anything or not!!

Latest posts

Back