Rivitalash question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been using the JML lash tec one that comes with a mascara. Didn't use the mascara but the lash tec lasted about 3 months it cost £7.95 with free postage. Think I'll buy some more and then when the Rimmel one comes out I might try that. In some ways I'm wasting my money as I have quite fair lashes and I don't wear mascara very often but I must say that my lashes are the best they have ever been.

Last edited:
I think Shopshape makes the same point as I was making originally. I have naturally long upper eyelashes and Revitalash hasn't had much effect on them. I didn't particularly want longer lashes. I was hoping for thicker lashes. That hasn't happened ... yet. I think we all have a maximum length for eyelash growth.

I've definitely seen my lower lashes get longer though and that's a real bonus because I don't like using mascara on my lower lashes because of smudging.

If I'd seen the results on my upper lashes that I've seen on my lower lashes I'd be delighted.

At the minute I only need to use mascara on half my left lower lashes.

And if my upper lashes thicken up I'll be delighted too.

My mum had dark thick eyelashes but they were short and straight. She always used to go on about my eyelashes. Unless you're at a beauty salon or buying makeup I think it's a bit odd for someone to comment on your eyelashes. Oh now I think on my optician does comment and has to adjust my specs but I think that's more to do with the combination of chubby cheeks and eyelashes personally.

I do get told I've got a gorgeous smile and make up/skincare peeps often say I've got good skin.

Alison also says if you use the revitilash or similiar , you can flick your eyelashes up at the ends to curl them.
I"m trying this now. Report back later he he

I had sparse eyelashes for years but two years ago I was diagnosed with Lymphoma and had to have chemo. Well not only did I lose the hair on my head (and other parts) but also my eyebrows and lashes. Now in remission my hair has returned, my eyebrows are fine, but my eyelashes have come back longer and thicker than before. So although I wouldn't recommend this treatment it worked for me and another plus my underarm hair has never come back or the hair on my legs.

Its really good to hear that something good has come from a really bad thing. You sound like a real glass half full sort of person and I wish you all the best

I had sparse eyelashes for years but two years ago I was diagnosed with Lymphoma and had to have chemo. Well not only did I lose the hair on my head (and other parts) but also my eyebrows and lashes. Now in remission my hair has returned, my eyebrows are fine, but my eyelashes have come back longer and thicker than before. So although I wouldn't recommend this treatment it worked for me and another plus my underarm hair has never come back or the hair on my legs.

Its really good to hear that something good has come from a really bad thing. You sound like a real glass half full sort of person and I wish you all the best

Very well put, and all the best of health from me also :glass:

I say do what you want that makes you feel good about yourself.

This I definitely agree with! :happy:

When it comes to beauty products I am conflicted. I have a rational brain that tells me I should know better, that I know most products can't do what they claim or that they are over-sold and that I just need to get a grip as they are also over-priced. I hate the feeling that I'm being taken for a mug, so it gets my back-up. My 'other' brain gets hooked in and I want to look feminine and attractive (still trying with that one!!!) and is willing to overlook my rational brain because these things just might work. And I have to agree that using some products does make me feel good about myself and I like the feeling, and you can't put a price on that. I won't stop colouring my hair, or using nice oils in the bath, or slapping on face and body moisturiser. I buy as much as the next woman/man and I dare say I always will, but I still get that niggling feeling... Guess it's the age-old conflict between intelligence and emotion...(wow - deep!!) :happy:

I am sorry you've had to go through that Poppy, and I'm so pleased you're in remission.

Having last year had one close personal friend diagnosed with a rare cancer, another with breast cancer, and one of my Mum's close friend's with breast cancer I have seen at close-quarters the emotional impact of losing head and facial hair. Wishing you the very best. x

Been using this on top lashes and tried bottom lashes for the last two weeks. However i have started getting really hard small lumps under lower eyelid like blocked hard pores which are sore. I hope i don't start sprouting lashes from them. Anyone else had any problems?

Oo no MissMolly. That doesn't sound right at all. I've been using it on my lower lashes pretty much all along with no problems.

Still no thickening up here, definitel some increase in length but no curl. Still got a few lashes on the bottom that are much longer than the rest. Arrgghh!!

Been using this on top lashes and tried bottom lashes for the last two weeks. However i have started getting really hard small lumps under lower eyelid like blocked hard pores which are sore. I hope i don't start sprouting lashes from them. Anyone else had any problems?

I would think that you should stop using it on your lower lashes for a while until the lumps go away

Latest posts

Back