Ridiculous Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why does she not try out the orthotic range that qvc sell...i think shes a bit ****** minded. she obviously reads the threads on here and just wants to do her own thing. she is still pretty but she needs help like most of us. time can be cruel but there are ways to make sure we look the best we can.

She did her toe in playing netball. I read it on her blog .Not that I read the blogs on a regular basis but I know Claire is also going on about torn ankle ligaments so thought I'd find out what they had been up to.

I think she expects it to get better,but who knows things don't heal up as good when you are getting older.

Just had to turn over to look! It would not be as obvious if they were navy or black!

She did her toe in playing netball. I read it on her blog .Not that I read the blogs on a regular basis but I know Claire is also going on about torn ankle ligaments so thought I'd find out what they had been up to.

I think she expects it to get better,but who knows things don't heal up as good when you are getting older.

Wasn't it Claire who hurt herself playing netball? I though Julia hurt her foot whilst moving a heavy coffee table to vacuum under it.

What is it with all these show offs, sorry QVC presenters! hurting and breaking their body parts, maybe they can't switch off being watched and the centre of attention when they clock off. Karma hey?

Many moons ago I used to fit into a small and then when I hit my late 40`s, early 50`s I totally bypassed medium and hit a large. Now I`m in my 60`s I don`t give a jot what size is written on the label because comfort and the clothing fitting me properly is far more important. Julia may once have been a small but just because she can still squash herself into a small doesn`t mean it looks right.

her hair looked lovely this morning. oddly i did not mind the dress as it covered up her lumps and bumps

She looked OK in both dresses. I checked the video for yesterdays dress and whilst it was not the best dress for her it was not too tight, or too short. I think today's one was better. As for the flip flops if her toe was sore then flip flops really are the way to go. I have lived in them all summer and will wear them indoors during autumn and winter.

I'm sorry ladies but I thought she looked great and the dress was neither too short or too tight. Perhaps you would all like to post pictures of yourselves so we can see what perfect looks like!

Ok, where shall I send it ? Always glad to pass on a few tips.

Well I hurt my toe and have been hobbling for nearly three weeks (actually on holiday now) and I've managed to look decent with my limited shoe "wardrobe" so with all the brands at Q and all of London stores why she couldn't come up with better than pink flip flops is daft.

Mind you I've never worn Emu boots to a wedding or toe posts to a red carpet do either.

If she has bad feet why doesn't she get hand made shoes? As soon as I win the lottery that's my treat as I suffer from bad feet.

Well I hurt my toe and have been hobbling for nearly three weeks (actually on holiday now) and I've managed to look decent with my limited shoe "wardrobe" so with all the brands at Q and all of London stores why she couldn't come up with better than pink flip flops is daft.

Mind you I've never worn Emu boots to a wedding or toe posts to a red carpet do either.

If she has bad feet why doesn't she get hand made shoes? As soon as I win the lottery that's my treat as I suffer from bad feet.

Exactly! There are plenty of alternatives out there for those prepared to do a little research. As her feet have always been cited as problematic, in the time I've been watching... she's had years to research this topic not just the few days since her injury.

I saw Julia on with Glen Campbell in a bright orange tunic top and black bottom half and she looked really nice. I just thought it was a change from some of the horrid outfits she is sometimes in. She can look lovely in the right clothes that fit and in that outfit she looked very slim too.

CC

I saw Julia on with Glen Campbell in a bright orange tunic top and black bottom half and she looked really nice. I just thought it was a change from some of the horrid outfits she is sometimes in. She can look lovely in the right clothes that fit and in that outfit she looked very slim too.

CC

Which is why it is so frustrating when she emulates Debbie in dressing in as haphazard a way as she sometimes does.

All of us can look our best in well-fitting, correctly sized clothes, in colours that bring our skin and hair to life.

I think the length and detail of the explanation of why the pink flip-flops suggests to me that QVC were fielding a LOT of comments about how bizarre her outfit looks. An object lesson in how important the more peripheral parts of an outfit can be. Done well, you don't notice them, just the overall effect... done badly and you can see the result!

its wierd about debbie flint. she had on an ingenue dress at the beauty bash and looked pristine. nice make up totally different from her on screen persona. tiny size 10. shes not a size 16

Is Debbie a size 10? She looks way bigger than me and I'm a 12/14 (about the same height as her) - the camera does add pounds though. Why say you're a 16 high street when selling clothes if you're a size 10? That means loads of people must buy completely the wrong size on her advice.

CC

Latest posts

Back