Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
G-Tech 6 in 1 Multi Head Cordless 18v Garden Tool with Quick Charge

QVC Price: £190.00

Today's Special Value Price :£149.88

P&P: £7.95
504900.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/G-Tech-6-in-1-...t.504900.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-504900

QVC will not see much of me tomorrow...our very annoying gnome is on eight live hours. Has he got no home to go to..... I 'm sure he sleeps in their potting shed all summer...:mysmilie_10:

LOL I suspect Mr Jackson has a very lovely home to go to with equally lovely garden. In my experience cordless stuff like vacuum cleaners, lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc etc just aren't up to it. I'd quite like a gardening TSV to be a robotic watering can that waters the garden on its own, a dog attractive dog toilet where the dog just goes to the little hole in the ground and poo's in it, tomatoes that grow themselves and perhaps a hunky gardener that can be rented on a month by month basis for a tenner. I can dream.

CC

Oh no! Little Richard on all day?............yes, yes I'm watching paint dry tomorrow then pulling my toe nails off, I'll have to give it a miss

I could not even escape him in Garden magazine the other week but just turned the page.

I'm at work but, even if I was at home, I don't watch QVC much. If I did, I would be giving it a miss tomorrow. Can't think of anything more tiresome, than a number of boring gardening shows. But, conversely, I am sure those of us who are into gardening, will welcome them.

I bought this when it was a TSV last year - I can really recommend it. It's easy to use and the swapping of heads is a doddle.

It's really useful having the extra battery too.

LOL I suspect Mr Jackson has a very lovely home to go to with equally lovely garden. In my experience cordless stuff like vacuum cleaners, lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc etc just aren't up to it. I'd quite like a gardening TSV to be a robotic watering can that waters the garden on its own, a dog attractive dog toilet where the dog just goes to the little hole in the ground and poo's in it, tomatoes that grow themselves and perhaps a hunky gardener that can be rented on a month by month basis for a tenner. I can dream.

CC

Please may I borrow the hunky gardener? I've only a small balcony but I need someone to take the pots from me and put them in place. Perhaps he might be able to blow the greenfly off some of my plants.

I love gardening but rarely watch the gardening shows, Richard Jackson comes out with the same spiel and photos as he has for years. His claims for products don't always live up to his promises.

In the demo earlier the gadget's motor didn't sound very powerful, I prefer something a bit more "throaty" IYKWIM

Justine is doing a very good job of presenting the product though, I feel. She speaks very clearly, and is explaining how to fit/remove the different attachments, as well as demonstrating how they work.

If I have a garden, which sadly I don't, I would be able to understand how I could use the tool, and decide whether it would be useful to me. We need more presenters allowed to, and capable of doing their job. She may be a brand ambassador with other lines of work, but she's very professional. Well done!

PS. It saddens me that it's worthy of comment when someone does their job properly - but it's increasingly not the case.

I am sure mr jackson has a lovely home thanks to the ridiculous prices he charges qvc customers for his potions

Latest posts

Back