Richard Jackson on TSV just now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
OMG.... this man drives me mad....... he talks normal one minute then growls out with excitement the next. Would like to watch this presentation but YET another presenter I have to mute :angry:

I agree. Every new product he introduced, he said "I'm so excited about this Charlie" and he does a little bounce on the balls of his feet somehow.

:eek: :eek:

Sorry, I should have finished reading your post :grin: I thought you were alluding to him standing there with his hands in his pockets :wink:

:sun:

Richard is much more restrained in the 3pm show. I just noticed that he's actually quite short as I see Jackie Kabler is towering above him lol.

Just flicked on late in the 3p.m show--who is the guy on with RJ? quite an improvement I would say.I think I could get very interested in this gardening & sign up for a 'show alert' from Q.

Richard is much more restrained in the 3pm show. I just noticed that he's actually quite short as I see Jackie Kabler is towering above him lol.

He is like a little garden gnome, one I would like to hide away in the shed....

That guest from Thompson & Morgan on now talking about strawberries looks like a bit of eye candy IMO

Not bad for QVC (Just to add the one in the beige shirt)

Just flicked on late in the 3p.m show--who is the guy on with RJ? quite an improvement I would say.I think I could get very interested in this gardening & sign up for a 'show alert' from Q.

He's back on at 6 and he is rather fine! Can't they replace RJ with him permanently - it's about time there was something nice to look at on Q.....

Latest posts

Back