Revitalash TSV 01/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
As posted on other thread - Saturday 1st June is Revitalash TSV.
SCW, do you have the pics please? x

Well, that is of absolutely no interest to me whatsoever. It is incredibly expensive, my eyelashes are blonde and of average length and mascara is all I need. Does anyone actually use Revitalash and of so is it that good and is it worth the money?

I got a card today about it, think its a repeat of the last one, brows, lashes and eyelash curlers

Both the lash and eyebrow worked wonders on me. I now have fantastic long eyelashes and beautiful brows.

Revitalash works superbly for me. My lashes are now longer than they've ever been. I no longer get it from QVC though. I don't need the stuff for brows because my brows are blonde and are hidden by a fringe anyway, so this TSV is a no for me.

Revitalash works superbly for me. My lashes are now longer than they've ever been. I no longer get it from QVC though. I don't need the stuff for brows because my brows are blonde and are hidden by a fringe anyway, so this TSV is a no for me.
Do you get a better deal elsewhere Toril?

Do you get a better deal elsewhere Toril?

Yes - on the secondary market. My last 2.0ml tube was £44 compared to £61 on QVC and it arrived much quicker. Prices do vary, but there are often good deals to be had.

Yes - on the secondary market. My last 2.0ml tube was £44 compared to £61 on QVC and it arrived much quicker. Prices do vary, but there are often good deals to be had.
Did you see the duo on Q? It works our cheaper - £76 plus pp, may be sold out at the moment.
What is secondary market?

I have a question .... once you stop using Revitalash do your eyeslashes and brows return to how they were previously? If so it would be very expensive to have to keep using these products continually. Personally I couldn't justify spending that sort of money, well, I just couldn't afford it anyway. I'll just stick to using Mally mascara and brow stick:happy:

The revitalash has done wonders for my eyelahes. I often get asked if I am wearing fake ones. The only downside is that my lashes are now so long that they squash up against my glasses.

I don't need the revitabrow but I will be buying this kit and sticking the revitabrow on ebay. It works out cheaper in the long run as I sold it for over £30.00

I have a question .... once you stop using Revitalash do your eyeslashes and brows return to how they were previously? If so it would be very expensive to have to keep using these products continually. Personally I couldn't justify spending that sort of money, well, I just couldn't afford it anyway. I'll just stick to using Mally mascara and brow stick:happy:

I'm afraid so! I Stopped using Reviatalsh for a while and within weels my lashes returned to their original state. To be fair, I had only been using the product for about two months at the time so I don't know wether my lashes had reached their peak. I have been using revitalash religiously for 4 months now and my lashes look amazing. I'm afarid to stop using it so I may have gotten myself a very expensive habit.

Last edited:
think I must tbe the only female on ths planet who don't get this eyelash / mascara obsession ....
I must use mascara once a month - if i can be othered - and I just end up picking it off my eyelashes (plus the odd eyelash itself) then spend about 3 days still trying to remove the damned stuff - with the lovely panda eyes side effect.

don't get me wrong - m a make up junkie , just not mascara.

Another big Rivitalash fan here, been using it for a couple of years now, so am on a maintenance programme (use it 3 days a week rather than daily). I bought my first tube from QVC in a TSV as I know that it can cause irritation, so wanted to be able to return it if that happened to me. Whilst it did make my eye lid lash line very slightly red on first use, it wasn't itchy and I persevered as I know my eyes and knew that if I was having a bad reaction, then they would be itchy too. I can get red skin just from washing my face, so it is not unusual for my skin to redden. As I predicted, my skin settled back down, and I have used it ever since. I too buy on Ebay now, but it is getting harder and harder to buy at a good price. For my last tube, I had to bid on I think nearly a dozen auctions over almost a month before I was able to buy at the price I wanted to pay. I may buy the TSV and sell the other bits so I have one in hand. I do find the tubes last much longer than they say. I always had very long lashes in my youth and Rivatalash has helped return them to their former length and volume.

This product seems to cause very adverse comment from non-users. At the time of the last TSV, there was comment that users of the item were vain, stupid and uncharitable in choosing to use this. There is no doubt that it is expensive and you do have to maintain it to continue with the results, but if you can afford it and it gives you pleasure, then go for it. I really think that this is one of those items when the QVC 30 day MBG is worth paying a small premium for, if purchasing for the first time.

Last edited:
At some point these products must come down in price or good substitutes must exist. I've been using Lashtech by Jerome bought on ebay. My eyelashes are now thick but stubby.

Another big Rivitalash fan here, been using it for a couple of years now, so am on a maintenance programme (use it 3 days a week rather than daily). I bought my first tube from QVC in a TSV as I know that it can cause irritation, so wanted to be able to return it if that happened to me. Whilst it did make my eye lid lash line very slightly red on first use, it wasn't itchy and I persevered as I know my eyes and knew that if I was having a bad reaction, then they would be itchy too. I can get red skin just from washing my face, so it is not unusual for my skin to redden. As I predicted, my skin settled back down, and I have used it ever since. I too buy on Ebay now, but it is getting harder and harder to buy at a good price. For my last tube, I had to bid on I think nearly a dozen auctions over almost a month before I was able to buy at the price I wanted to pay. I may buy the TSV and sell the other bits so I have one in hand. I do find the tubes last much longer than they say. I always had very long lashes in my youth and Rivatalash has helped return them to their former length and volume.

This product seems to cause very adverse comment from non-users. At the time of the last TSV, there was comment that users of the item were vain, stupid and uncharitable in choosing to use this. There is no doubt that it is expensive and you do have to maintain it to continue with the results, but if you can afford it and it gives you pleasure, then go for it. I really think that this is one of those items when the QVC 30 day MBG is worth paying a small premium for, if purchasing for the first time.

Vain, stupid and uncharitable! I'm shocked at that Dips. We are all free to spend our money however we choose and if Revitalash works for people and having long eyelashes and thick brows is important to them and worth the money to them then good luck to them. I suppose a lot of people would consider me vain and stupid for the amount of money I spend on beauty products, but it's my choice. I for one won't be getting the revitalash TSV though, it is too expensive for me and I get good results with Mally mascara:happy:

Don't need it, as I have quite long eyelashes. Being a redhead they are, however, quite fine and light. There is no way on God's green earth, that I would pay the kind of money they are asking for this product. The price is not down to the Q, but Revitalash. If they expect consumers to shell out between £61 to £138 for their wares, they could at least have the product demonstrated and represented by a professional and not the lady who advertises Park hampers!

Latest posts

Back