Revitalash Overacting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Dolly daydream bint is pulling the most extaordinary faces, pompolly eyes and all. Can she any more anoying the silly cow:angry:

I really feel like punching her right in the mush

Have been out all day so have missed her antics. She really does go completely OTT. Daft really because so many get such brilliant results that the product doesn't call for her panto performances.

I know this is daft and Im cutting my nose off to spite my face but she puts me off trying it

She is so affected, really loves herself that one.

And I reckon (& I think somebody else may have mentioned this previously as well!) absolutely desperate to be a permanent part of the QVC team, as in an actual proper presenter, with all the *cough* fame, fortune & glory that goes with it......! LOL

my lashes are that long now that i cant wear glasses I have had to have a prescription windscreen put in the car :clapping:

She actually, literally said that she had to pop out at lunchtime to buy new specs because of her lashes and brows.... :what:

Dennis Healy eat your heart out.

Silly bint. :screwy:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I refer back to my idea of punching her in the mush, the pretentious cretin

She actually, literally said that she had to pop out at lunchtime to buy new specs because of her lashes and brows.... :what:

Dennis Healy eat your heart out.

Silly bint. :screwy:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

My nightmare scenario would be Ms LongLash and Claire Sutton together....gawd help us.
I would need serious therapy.

Or a sick bag, the sacharin overload would be too much to bear, either that or you miight think you were watching CBB's

[=Lemonsqueezy;596093]My nightmare scenario would be Ms LongLash and Claire Sutton together....gawd help us.
I would need serious therapy.[/QUOTE]

SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. Thankfully, I've never been remotely tempted by the products-have never given much thought to my lashes, a quick coat of mascara has always served me well, have never had any complaints and honestly don't think most people even register your lashes,:wonder:l so all her spouting off really doesn't prevent me using the channel change button to best effect until her smug face has gone!:whew:

Ive never watched this brand as not interested in the product but just watched the product clip to see what you all mean. God annoying or what-all the manic hand gesturing and affected faces. I managed about a minute. Do they hire these people on purpose to wind us up? Catherine Huntley has said she helps audition guests before they appear.

Can't stand the vile sickly, affected, overacting, hair flicking, egotistical tart either.

Every time she uses the phrase "brow challenged" I want to put my foot through the screen.

I know they are there to sell, but are people REALLY that bothered about the length of eye lashes or how perfect the brows are ?

I remember some time ago when there was a handbag mirror with LED light and tweezers for sale. JR came out with "its ideal for when you are out in the evening and you know you have a few straggly hairs that need removing" I remember it because it was such an inane thing to say. Who the f.... even thinks that to themselves except in the bathroom, let alone sat having dinner ?

Naturally Frankinface wouldn't leave home before using Revitalash, then later on she was orgasming about Kingsleys Elasticiser !

I feel rage coursing through my body if I inadvertently catch her demo. I don't think I've ever felt I could throw something with such venom at the screen. She's completely un-watchable as far as I'm concerned ~ a playschool/playaway reject if ever there was one.

Latest posts

Back