Returns: Getting a Bit Worried

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After above post, would you believe it! Was away on holiday for a week, but went to order the PK TSV this morning. Kept saying wrong account number on QActive. Rang up to be told they have closed my account due to too many returns. I should get a letter confirming this soon, sorry I should have had it already. After more than 15 years with them and thousands of pounds spent I feel strangely bereft.....
What's annoying is that I cannot access my account to check if there is anything outstanding, refund for the faulty Vivienne Tam had not yet appeared on CC statement received today.

I agree with everything everyone else has said about this Concordia. I imagine your returns rate has peaked and troughed over the years, as it has for many of us, and I expect a good deal of businesses would be very pleased to have a customer who shopped loyally with them for a decade and a half. I know QVC cover themselves with the 'small print' on high returns but this is dwarfed by the constant advertising of the 30 day MBG and makes them to my mind somewhat disingenuous. My OH has often said that if they close my account we'll simply open another in her name - is this possible for you? I don't know if they 'barr' a delivery address (as Clarks have just done to me after *they* incorrectly sent multiple orders to me and then blamed *me* for abusing their internet services, grrr)

I hope you get everything sorted out to your satisfaction :hi:

Good PR /CS? That's no way to treat a long standing customer.Expect you to ring up (to a show) & say you would order but can't! Except they wouldn't put you through.Would be great to see the presenter's face, who would you love to do it to?

Phone the studio, make up some gushing carp to persuade the gallery to put you through, then tell the truth on air. Do it to JR - love to see her face. And then wait to see how long it takes for them to cut off your call!

Go staright to the CEO!

Concordia don't mess about emailing in the normal way. The two major dissagreements I have had with QVC I have escalated up to the CEO and refused to discuss with the bods at the bottom. Each time I have had an excellent respose (Like being given the recent Decleor Hydra floral home and away for free!) I know they have a rider in their t&c about number of returns but even so, to not even allow you to access your account re reasons for returns or to dispute returns with them? That is very very poor CS in my opinion. I often feel they would do me a favour if they blocked my account (I have ordered 3 items this week alone :cheeky: ) but at the same time I would be annoyed not to have the choice.

Phone the studio, make up some gushing carp to persuade the gallery to put you through, then tell the truth on air. Do it to JR - love to see her face. And then wait to see how long it takes for them to cut off your call!

Unfortunately, they check your account details when you ring up-without an open account I doubt very much if they would allow you on air!!!

Thanks for all the comments. It's my own fault, really. I believed them when they said try it or buy 2 and send one back or sorry, we don't have that information, you can always send it back. I thought that someone actually read the returns slips that either asked for replacements or told how a product was faulty. And the £££'s of postage I paid, stupid! Ah well, time to kick the habit and see how much money I'll save!

Latest posts

Back