Requests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.... AND....my expected delivery didn't arrive today..... can you tell I'm grumpy?!!??:31:

Mathida, my order didn't arrive either, i'm annoyed because nobody contacted me to tell me my order wouldn't arrive today, i had to contact them[/QUOTE]

I checked out an order on Katharine's advice on Thursday evening for Monday delivery and here we are Wednesday and no sign of it. A few others say the same. I asked for mobile notification but my tracking emails ceased. They only text you on the day of delivery as well which can be to late to rearrange delivery if you have gone out or check your phone later in the day..

I checked out this time yesterday, and my stuff came first thing this morning - only problem was that I expected to be able to add to the order last night! Fortunately Katherine has been on the case and sorted me out with free p&p on the second delivery. I really wasn't expecting the goods to be picked until today, and delivery tomorrow!!!
Speediest ever!

Mathida, my order didn't arrive either, i'm annoyed because nobody contacted me to tell me my order wouldn't arrive today, i had to contact them

I checked out an order on Katharine's advice on Thursday evening for Monday delivery and here we are Wednesday and no sign of it. A few others say the same. I asked for mobile notification but my tracking emails ceased. They only text you on the day of delivery as well which can be to late to rearrange delivery if you have gone out or check your phone later in the day..[/QUOTE]

Was talking to Katherine and my order is on it's way today apparently which doesn't suit. That's why I asked for Monday when I knew I would be in. This and the shakiness of the site despite using all the cleverer stuff and rebooting pooter a lot still gives probs. CS save the day so often in the case of poor transmission and stability of the site.

I think we all need a reality check to be honest! What other site/channel give you the chance to have on whatever you want out of their entire range in the first place? Would be very easy for Rocks to say 'no more requests' till the Phase 2 that John was talking about is ready to be rolled out.

OK, is doesn't always work effectively, and people tend to start screeching their requests in the chat if it doesn't appear within 5 minutes (frankly that drives me bananas - I find it very rude) but we have been told a number of times that the system is changing and that the current system is only temporary, so lets bare with it!

Latest posts

Back