Relax Master TSV 28/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree that Ideal W have been selling nice chairs for ages. Me, I've got a cheapo one I got from Homebase and have a shiatsu pad on top of it. Job done.

unless i'm mistaken it does seem a genuine bargain? £600 less than the website?

. We have chairs like this in the hospital for waiting patients and those leg bits all come off and break. And how on earth would you clean them, dirt gatherers :)

. We have chairs like this in the hospital for waiting patients and those leg bits all come off and break. And how on earth would you clean them, dirt gatherers :)

they do look hospitally don't they? have you ever sat in them barbs? certainly i felt i was being pushed out of auntie's why would you want the top of the back to protrude further than the bottom?

i spose you'd clean it the same as you'd clean any upholstery? these are for peoples not patients. lol!

they do look hospitally don't they? have you ever sat in them barbs? certainly i felt i was being pushed out of auntie's why would you want the top of the back to protrude further than the bottom?

i spose you'd clean it the same as you'd clean any upholstery? these are for peoples not patients. lol!
They help you stand up, and the bottoms kept breaking where you put the legs up. And the upholstery is sort of funny material, you'd have to steam clean it or something, too much trouble, not that ive that sort of money anyway :)

Has anyone mentioned that if you are disabled you should be able to get the V.A.T off the price as it can be classed as a medical device.
That could save you %20 which is a LOT of money.

I've got a recline and lift chair which I've had for about three years now and I couldn't live without it. No heat or massage function though, but it does look a bit more modern than the TSV. I shopped around and eventually bought a Sherborne one from an online retailer for around the £600 mark.

it looks very good quality though and that bed looks lush..i am going to have to save hard for my pension years it seems. can you imagine how expensive they will be in 15 years time. its a lot of money but it seems worth every penny. the chap presenting is very good,very convincing

Latest posts

Back