Relax Master TSV 28/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have thought Tiffany the ideal model for the chair! Iv seen her modeling a lot of bath lowering devices and denture fixatives etc in the past, so surprised they have not called on her 'talents' for the chair!

I think the chair looks quality and I wish I could afford to get my mam one but its so much money. Also looks like you would need a very big room to accommodate it.

i think the chairs basic functions are good, it will enable people with very limited mobility to retain some independence , its a sad fact that thousands of people live eat & sleep in a chair , simply because of mobility issues , to give a person back a level of independence is priceless

i think the chairs basic functions are good, it will enable people with very limited mobility to retain some independence , its a sad fact that thousands of people live eat & sleep in a chair , simply because of mobility issues , to give a person back a level of independence is priceless

You're so right madge65, we see an awful lot of people in the hospital, who never go to bed, just sit in a chair every night, very sad, but i think they might be helped by services in that case, as im sure a lot of people couldn't afford this sort of money

wish I could afford to get my Dad one!
Have you asked district nurse, when we get people in hospital they request special beds and commodes and they are all arranged, and sometimes chairs, worth a try :)

You're so right madge65, we see an awful lot of people in the hospital, who never go to bed, just sit in a chair every night, very sad, but i think they might be helped by services in that case, as im sure a lot of people couldn't afford this sort of money

I agree sadly the price is out of most people price range , I can only use my dad as an example , he cant walk far because of a collapsed foot arch , but in the house he has a chair with extra pads on it so he can get out of the chair , once he is on his feet he is fine pottering round the house

Have you asked district nurse, when we get people in hospital they request special beds and commodes and they are all arranged, and sometimes chairs, worth a try :)

you jest! His GP's surgery is a ****** joke he STILL hasn't had a flu jab! When he was last in hospital we had the occupational therapists (can't remember their new name) and tho he's 88 and has one leg shorter than the other since his hip replacement, has a pacemaker (after which he had a heart attack), he didn't qualify for anything other than a walking frame!

I'd love one of those beds - didn't think £2K was that bad for king size but unfortunately I don't have that kind of money. Chair looked good too but way out of my price range.

Im sorry but Babs the model talking about how the bed is great for her because shes had a replacement hip is over the top, they no many elderly people are watching and i bet any people fall for it and order the bed, Why they going on abut British made when the guest is American?

There is a very comfortable chair with heating and massage on IW at the moment at a "giveaway price" of £199-99 + £14-99 PP = £214-98 so about £1000 less than QVC.

Latest posts

Back