Relax Master TSV 28/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it looks like the chairs in my auntie's nursing home. the stickyout bit on the back of the light coloured one feels like it's pushing you out of the chair.

i know i am getting old when i stop stashing make-up and i get excited about a chair that my 84 year old mum would fight me for. the only thing is she can afford it and i CANT!!!

I think the price will be really steep. I need to get more active not something thats going to have me horizontal watching qvc all day. Ideal have been flogging similar, cheaper versions with heat, massage for ages and ages. I wondered when Q would get in on the slob chairs.

slob chair tristar i must admit it sounds lovely heat,recline and massage - heat,recline and massage....mmmmmm!!! sigh!!!

The price will have you sitting bolt upright, no doubt!

yep it sure will i thought it was going to be around £4-500 and on lots of easy pay with free delivery. i even have a spot for it in my lounge. thats the price of a leather suite lol...oh well!

They will probably soften the blow by offering easy pays but still will be a lot of money for most people. No doubt all the presenters will have to have one.

Looks a bit of a granny chair to me! Has wings akin to a sanitary towel! Looks comfortable though! I'd like to have a black Mastermind style massage chair. Does it have a commode hidden under the aubergine upholstery? Then it could feature in the taboo solutions hour, along with the false teeth jar disguised as a candle!

well one for the downstairs cloakroom or maybe as a gaming chair in the playroom? or as a nursing chair for young mums

I think they're given things to try. I remember Catherine saying she'd got the relax master bed to try, and its £1,000 something. Nice job if you can get it

Latest posts

Back