Regency resizing - I'm not very happy today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're back and they're sorted!
I did take Milly's advice and phoned again (I'd been putting it off as I've found in the past that promises about timescales are a bit more flexible than I would like) on Friday. The lady I spoke to had the package in front of her ready to go, but since Scott was dealing with it (and was on holiday) she didn't want to post it just in case.
He duly phoned me yesterday and said everything was done, though the resize on the twist ring was a bit problematic due to the design. He hoped it would be OK though.
Sure enough, they've arrived this morning and I'm very happy with what they've done. The small ring is perfect, the apatite is all shiny once again and though the twist ring is still a little bit big (maybe a half size), it's perfectly wearable and no longer looks like they've squished it!
So I guess all's well that ends well! And I would have confidence to go back to them as my issues have finally been resolved satisfactorily. I have sent them a gentle reminder about the postage refund, so fingers crossed that will end up sorted too.
So thanks to all of you for your moral support on this, I'm really pleased I stamped my feet about the apatite, because the difference is night and day.

Would you believe that the lovely Katherine has just been on the phone to me after seeing the post above, to say how pleased she was it's sorted. She's also putting through my postage refund from Rocks.
Rocks do constantly surprise me with their ever increasing level of CS, so thank you once again Katherine.
No wonder I keep coming back for more!!!

P.Q so glad it all worked out well for you and thanks for keeping us updated so another happy day lol

Hi PQ,

So glad all your pieces are now back in proper condition, especially the apatite given that it's outcome was looking a bit gloomy.

Extra specially nice of Katherine to keep an eye on the situation. If all the jewellery companies had a Katherine, we'd be stuck deciding where to place our custom.

Argey xx

Brilliant news Anne. I've just caught up with this thread and when I read about the apatite, I had the same thoughts as Katherine - what a woman to keep another for you in exchange. Exactly the sort of CS you need when things go pear shaped.

So pleased you're all blinged up again. x

In my first rings I sent to Regency all were fine except the Mystic Quartz/Topaz ring. It was returned with the stone loose and the culet must've been knocked during the resizing process as there is now a clear spot in the stone. I called Regency & I was told to return the ring to them which I did. The ring was returned but all that had happened was the stone was no longer loose.

On 14th April I sent four more rings to Regency, three for resizing and a Swiss Blue Topaz one which I had had resized but the stone was loose when the ring was returned. I was called on Tueday and asked whether I had been advised that the Mother of Pearl ring couldn't be resized....I hadn't. I received my rings back today just wrapped in bubble wrap when they have been sent in boxes...thank God the package hadn't been squashed. The Swiss Blue Topaz is no longer loose but it has been set off-centre and the 'claws' have been roughed & marked presumably by the tool they used to tighten the setting.

Although this is only two out of all I have sent it's the fact that when you point out the problems they don't address them very well.

Attachments

• GC923 - £11.jpg
    GC923 - £11.jpg
    14.7 KB
  • WC656 - £24.jpg
    WC656 - £24.jpg
    15.3 KB
  • MX469 - £14.jpg
    MX469 - £14.jpg
    10.6 KB
That is so annoying and disappointing! Call them back and see what they say that is very poor on their part!

Latest posts

Back