Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you get the wrong colour option & they don't offer you an additional set of the colours that you did order I'd send an e-mail to RCM, they have a "contact us" button on their website. That's what I did, I got a charming letter back by close of play yesterday and an automated message from Q to say that they're sending out the colours I actually ordered with their compliments. The message said that everyone who'se order arrived with the incorrect colours would get the right colours with their compliments hmm....Praps e-mail RCM to be on the safe side ladies if you're still in limbo.

I used my set last nite, used my own white tip polish, just sandwiched it between the RCM base & top coat after allowing it to dry thoroughly naturally. WOW, amazing results, worked really well! I used irridecent fine nail/craft glitter over my white tips as I've never been able to use glitter before with a standard top coat. DOUBLE WOW! My tips are white with opalescent sparkles, really pleased with the system, well worth keeping xx.

Nikki - did you clean up the gel base coat ie make it unsticky before putting on your white mail varnish on the nail tips?

Just phoned and mine wont be with me til the 1st of March! They are sorting out the mess up, bit peed off now, no set and no brucie bonus :(

I know I was half joking earlier about the refunded postage, but if this is the case and it's going to take longer than the 3-5 working days - 8 working days in fact - for the item to be delivered, then is there anything people can do to get their postage back? Anyone know?

I'm presuming mine will be the same as yours sausage as its still showing in process.

Nikki - did you clean up the gel base coat ie make it unsticky before putting on your white mail varnish on the nail tips?
Yes I did ILS. I did everything by the RCM instructions, except the normal sally hansen white tip polish I have. I just applied that after I had cured the base coat under the lamp & then wiped it with the blue stuff on a cotton wool pad.

Then painted the white tips, gently dipped them in irridescent white nail art glitter, (99p & free postage from Ebay per 5g bag). Then made sure that the normal polish was totally dry before adding the top gel coat & curing as normal. It's come out superb! (If I do say so myself lol). :rock:

Rosey is spot on tho' just do thin ish coats of the RCM stuff. Too thick & I'd imagine it could bleed and/or look clumpy. You'll get the hang of it when you do your first application, I did. It's actually really easy x.

Last edited:
No surprises here - ordered bold received french!!!

What do you suggest i do? Contact RCM or QVC?

I thought that Wrongside, I will try to upload one later ;). Just remember that if using glitter, dip fingers carefully & gently into the bag the glitter arrives in. Wait for it to totally dry then MAKE SURE ANY EXCESS GLITTER IS WASHED OFF. Otherwise it will get into the top coat bottle. Also make sure the nail is completely dry before applying the top coat.

Anyone who'se not sure where they stand re free colour replacements, when their order will arrive etc I'd contact Q in the 1st instance, see what they say. Also point out that you're part of a forum where the situation is being openly discussed so you are well advised as to what's been happening. If still not satisfied with the answer contact RCM directly by using the "contact us" button on the website. I sent them and e-mail & mone was sorted within several hours. Hope that helps x.

Last edited:
If you get the wrong colour option & they don't offer you an additional set of the colours that you did order I'd send an e-mail to RCM, they have a "contact us" button on their website. That's what I did, I got a charming letter back by close of play yesterday and an automated message from Q to say that they're sending out the colours I actually ordered with their compliments. The message said that everyone who'se order arrived with the incorrect colours would get the right colours with their compliments hmm....Praps e-mail RCM to be on the safe side ladies if you're still in limbo.

I used my set last nite, used my own white tip polish, just sandwiched it between the RCM base & top coat after allowing it to dry thoroughly naturally. WOW, amazing results, worked really well! I used irridecent fine nail/craft glitter over my white tips as I've never been able to use glitter before with a standard top coat. DOUBLE WOW! My tips are white with opalescent sparkles, really pleased with the system, well worth keeping xx.
Thanks Nikki. Have e-mailed RCM. Here's hoping!!

I just got a call from QVC and she was extremely nice but QVC are making themselves sound like the heroes of the hour which they really aren't.

Mine is still in process,ordered it about 11.30 am Tuesday.
All those that have Recieved theirs,have you had an email first to say its on the way?
Clutching at straws here,hoping its on its way even though it says it isn't .

Thanks Nikki. Called QVC - they told me to keep the wrong colours with their compliments and they would also be sending out the correct colours. Not sure if she meant on or by the 1st March.

Just to sure, I also emailed RCM - no reply yet but early days!

Mine is still in process,ordered it about 11.30 am Tuesday.
All those that have Recieved theirs,have you had an email first to say its on the way?
Clutching at straws here,hoping its on its way even though it says it isn't .

According to the confirmation email i ordered mine at 3.39pm on the 19th and received the tracking email on 21st at 7.13 am and received the parcel early this afternoon. There seems to be no reason behind who has received and who has not???

4-FD665DF9-1368338-800.jpg
4-FFEA177C-1055821-800.jpg
4-C22649D9-1019257-800.jpg
4-BE04F5E0-1241188-800.jpg

Hi All,
not sure if these will come out ok but here goes.... My own french manicure using normal wite tip polish and irridescent white glitter. A bit fiddly, but used the cuticle oil today as you may see on the pics, hence the shiny skin lol and all still fine & intact. The pics show a bit of the glitter effect but in real life it's more opalescent, so a bit more sparkle. Just added the last pic which is the most accurate of how it looks. Really happy :) x.

Last edited:
I had Emailed CS earlier today about this (I hate using the phone) I wasn't expecting a reply today as I know it takes them a day or so to answer.
I had to go out and am not long back home and guess what was waiting for me?. ..........
Yip, my nail kit and Yip, its the wrong one.:down:
I wonder when I will be contacted?:wonder:

I am still waiting to be contacted.seems like a bit of a lottery who gets a text or email !

RCM posted this on their FB page in reply to someone asking

"We are working with QVC to ensure that everyone who has received an incorrect kit can get the three colours they need free of charge and therefore not need to return any items. Although the paperwork may not be correct you do not need to take any action, we hope this will all be resolved with a minimal amount of inconvenience. If you have any further questions please email QVC directly at [email protected]."

Many thanks sazza :)

According to the confirmation email i ordered mine at 3.39pm on the 19th and received the tracking email on 21st at 7.13 am and received the parcel early this afternoon. There seems to be no reason behind who has received and who has not???

My confirmation email says I ordered at 11.51am,but nothing since,just in process.
I was just hoping it has been sent without a tracking email as they are so busy.
Fingers crossed but not looking very likely that I will get it any time soon.

View attachment 8822
View attachment 8823
View attachment 8825
View attachment 8827

Hi All,
not sure if these will come out ok but here goes.... My own french manicure using normal wite tip polish and irridescent white glitter. A bit fiddly, but used the cuticle oil today as you may see on the pics, hence the shiny skin lol and all still fine & intact. The pics show a bit of the glitter effect but in real life it's more opalescent, so a bit more sparkle. Just added the last pic which is the most accurate of how it looks. Really happy :) x.

Nikki that looks gorgeous. I don't have a steady enough hand to do the smile lines that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, Sparkles thank you, I admit it's a bit fiddly but I'm used to it now. Just don't look at the shape of them as I've realised the middle nail is a bit wonky lol x.

I used the French option yesterday. Added a few shiny stars on each nail.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 274

Latest posts

Back