Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not RCM's fault, the solution that they are trying to achieve is both timely and ABOVE what we have all asked for but has to be approved by QVC, who are the only ones who can implement it as they (QVC) hold the data. RCM are being completely professional about this, wanting to do the right thing but need to be careful not to upset their No1 UK customer. I think the best thing we can do is keep the pressure on QVC to also do the right thing.

Sazza - by any chance, does Graham have the email addy of the Head of Customer Services at QVC? Some direct emails to that person may well help?

I will ask Graham and see!

The CEO's e-mail address is [email protected]

I didnt order this but if people who have ordered and receive the wrong kit and have to send it back what happens to the returns ? as of course QVC do not send out returns do they( we no thats a lie but DF said it again on air just the other day) so in theory theres gonna be hundreds of kits going to waste. Makes no sense at all , so much for the number 1 shopping channel

It's not RCM's fault, the solution that they are trying to achieve is both timely and ABOVE what we have all asked for but has to be approved by QVC, who are the only ones who can implement it as they (QVC) hold the data. RCM are being completely professional about this, wanting to do the right thing but need to be careful not to upset their No1 UK customer. I think the best thing we can do is keep the pressure on QVC to also do the right thing.

Sazza - by any chance, does Graham have the email addy of the Head of Customer Services at QVC? Some direct emails to that person may well help?

Are you allowed to share what the solution is that RCM is offering, please Dips?

Breeze, I don't think it's wise to do so before it is sorted out. However, I think that we, the customers, can help get the best resolution by putting pressure on QVC. Their Director of Marketing & Customer Insight is called Susan Leeson. If we are able to work out the email format for qvc then we could all email her directly. I bet this would get sorted quickly if she had 1000+ emails in her inbox!!!!!

This is a couple of responses from the RCM page on Facebook - looks like they hope to get it resolved by the end of the day:

Hi Everyone, many apologies for the issues some of you have experienced following QVC's TSV on Tuesday. Please rest assured we are aware of the problem and we will be sure to post any news on social media as soon as possible. Best wishes, The RCM Team

Hi, So sorry, we are working to try to resolve this by the end of today. We will come back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks for your patience.

This is a couple of responses from the RCM page on Facebook - looks like they hope to get it resolved by the end of the day:.

If this was on Q's page, what a sorry state of affairs, RCM doing damage limitation and all quiet on the Q front!

Customer Insight is a marketing function so the Leeson bird isn't your best bet. The only name I can find for Customer Services Director is James Keegan. His email is [email protected]

Her responsibilities include Consumer PR and as this is a Consumer PR disaster....... Anyhow, wouldn't hurt to email both, which I'm off to do now! I'm guessing then that the qvc email format is [email protected]

Mischief PR used to handle their consumer PR but I don't know if they still do. Their consumer PR Manager is Laura Cawthorne.

I presume that email format will work but I can't find a confirmed email for Sue Leeson.

It might be worth getting it trending on Twitter. Twitter is far more public than Facebook and we know how much QVC loves Twitter.

Why is it that big companies seem to think they never owe their customers any explanations? After 48 hours I find it incredible that there has been no official announcement by QVC. It reminds me of BA when there's chaos at an airport due to weather, strikes or volcanoes - no member of staff to be found and Management out on the tarmac checking tyre pressures!
Hope all this fiasco doesn't put anyone off the product though, I've found it fantastic and I'm really not very good with applying normal nail polish which always seems to chip off within the first 24/48 hours whatever the make. I bought most of mine in New York (Duane Reade who seem to be on virtually every block) and really wouldn't be without it now. It lasts for ages and if you get bored with the colour, just go over it with a polish of your choice and remove with non-acetone remover to apply yet another colour. Great!

Received my set and yes it is French and not Bold. I had a call this morning saying I should receive the Bold.

Spoke to CS who asked me to return and go on wait list. I refused and said I would e mail and see why they can'y just post me the 3 colours. He said they can't.

Had a call back within 5 minutes from the same guy to confirm that RCM have said they are going to send all customers affected the correct colours and we can keep the other colours as a good will gesture. The Bold set of colours should be here soon.

Well done QVC and RCM :clapping::clapping::clapping:

It might be worth getting it trending on Twitter. Twitter is far more public than Facebook and we know how much QVC loves Twitter.

"Getting it trending"? Get you with your fancy down with the kids lingo....
I have no idea what it means.... :giggle:

Received my set and yes it is French and not Bold. I had a call this morning saying I should receive the Bold.

Spoke to CS who asked me to return and go on wait list. I refused and said I would e mail and see why they can'y just post me the 3 colours. He said they can't.

Had a call back within 5 minutes from the same guy to confirm that RCM have said they are going to send all customers affected the correct colours and we can keep the other colours as a good will gesture. The Bold set of colours should be here soon.

Well done QVC and RCM :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I wonder if they'll do that as a matter of course or only if people phone up and kick off....:thinking:

I wonder if they'll do that as a matter of course or only if people phone up and kick off....:thinking:

He told me all affected would get an automated message saying they will receive the correct option and they all can keep the other set. I can't remember his name but he did say he phoned me as soon as he had a memo saying this. Give it a few hours and hopefully everyone will have an e mail or automated message. He further added I will get a message too but he just wanted to let me know as I had called.

Latest posts

Back