Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well mine's just arrived and it's the wrong colours and it is missing a bottle of the purify. I am not happy!

Mine is still in process this morning, ordered french but the picture next too the order is Bold. Is there still no official word from Q on Facebook?

Well mine's just arrived and it's the wrong colours and it is missing a bottle of the purify. I am not happy![/QUOTE

That's not good Dips and it looks like they are only putting one bottle of purity in. What a cock up for Q and RCM.

miss molly, the lady on facebook actually said she found the second bottle of Purity in the parcel, so it seems at least that is correct. Still, an official statement would be nice, I can't believe they haven't put up a proper post or sent out an email to customers.

Quick update - I'm not missing the extra bottle of purify, it's in the box. I don't want to go into too much detail on a public forum, but I've just spoken directly with a director of RCM on the phone. They are working with QVC on a solution that we would all find acceptable, but we all know that QVC doesn't work fast. If you get the wrong colours, I would strongly advise holding onto your set for a short while obviously letting QVC know.

BTW, he sounded completely fed up and is horrified at the negative impact it is having on customers.

This is the latest on the QVC Facebook page:-

QVC UK Hi all, if you have any further concerns about your order please email with your details at [email protected] and we'll get back to you x
19 minutes ago

I agree don't be too hasty sending your set back. Let's face it the return labels will be posted 2nd class so there's another week for them to work out a reasonable solution. I'd be tempted to buy the one from Ideal World as it's half the price but has only base and top coats so DD can sandwich her own colours and at least she'd get it for her birthday! The advanced orders won't be here in time!

I really feel for RCM, today they should be celebrating a successful sales campaign but instead their planning damage limitation.

Jude xx

Blimey what a **** up. I didn't order it, but really.hope you all get it sorted out to your satisfaction.

Q need to be pro active on this , it shouldn't be up to the customer to have hassle of this debarcle .

Received my Red Carpet this morning, surprise surprise I got the french when I ordered the bold and beautiful, really disappointed with QVC. Rang them and all she could say was I will send you a pre paid return label and put you on wait list for the other, if it doesn't come back in stock within 90 days your order will be cancelled. NOT good enough QVC.

Morning. I've been away for a couple of days, ordered the French before I went and this is the first I've heard about the balls up. My order email, despite showing the French as I expected when I ordered it, strangely will no longer - saying its in an invalid format. When I've just logged in to my account it's showing the brights picture but doesn't say which option otherwise, and is still showing as in process. Hhhmmmm.

Well mine has just arrived... ordered the bold and guess what I got, the FRENCH! So much for qvc sorting them before dispatch:headbang:

Ta LEL. It's really inconvenient for me as I wanted to do mine & my best buddy's nails prior to going out for my birthday. Now we can't, oh well, Nails Inc have done me proud thus far, it's just such a faffing pain!
Yes I thpought exactly the same ladies, DON'T send your wrong set back just yet to see what they suggest/offer to rectify the situation. (May be nothing, we'll find out now the brown stuff has well & truly hit the fan with the majority landing on doorsteps today).

Morning. I've been away for a couple of days, ordered the French before I went and this is the first I've heard about the balls up. My order email, despite showing the French as I expected when I ordered it, strangely will no longer - saying its in an invalid format. When I've just logged in to my account it's showing the brights picture but doesn't say which option otherwise, and is still showing as in process. Hhhmmmm.

Ali, yours may be ok, fingers crossed, as they were able to stop the processing of orders later in the day. I think it's the orders that were shipped the same day as the TSV are the ones that are all wrong colour choices.

I agree don't be too hasty sending your set back. Let's face it the return labels will be posted 2nd class so there's another week for them to work out a reasonable solution. I'd be tempted to buy the one from Ideal World as it's half the price but has only base and top coats so DD can sandwich her own colours and at least she'd get it for her birthday! The advanced orders won't be here in time!

I really feel for RCM, today they should be celebrating a successful sales campaign but instead their planning damage limitation.

If you want to buy the idea world one make sure it is an LED lamp as the ones with UV bulbs need the bulbs replacing. I looked on the ideal world website but could not see it.

Cheers Nikki, I just rang CS and she told me that there had been a problem but it was now rectified and I shouldn't have any problems, and should get the French. She then, however, went on to say, I presume whilst a looking at my account, "you ordered the bold and beautiful didn't you" so maybe not. I told her that was wrong and I had in fact ordered the French, but she was insistent that there shouldn't be any problem and I should get what I wanted.
We'll see. Though to be fair, when I order from qvc I usually get a despatch email a lot sooner than this, so maybe it has been because they've been trying to hold back the later order and sort them out. It was about lunchtime when I ordered it.
What a mess...

Ps I've tried to thank for your post but the buttons have gone. Where have the buttons gone then, have I missed something else as well!

The one I ordered for myself has just arrived & is wrong.
I ordered the brights at around 2am & I've received the French.

Hi Ali,
I think yours may be one of the ones that's ok. They rectified it later in the day, early evening I believe, so any orders they could still get to were pulled back, hence yours is still "in process". What may happen is that you get the paperwork for the bold collection but the collection you receive will be the french. I think that's what someone said on here before anyway.

Oh yes the "like" thing. Well there was a thread on here, a couple of people thought that the like & dislike buttons were more agg than they were worth and could add to any sniping so Graham removed them. I think a number of us have asked for them back, just remove the "dislike" button, simples. Last I heard Grasham was looking into just having a positive option to use. I know, seems very strange without the like & thank options doesn't it. :( x

Latest posts

Back