• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Did anyone get the last LG TSV?

Reason I ask is I wonder what people thought of it? I tried clicking on my order history and it won't bring the product up. I was hoping to see what star rating it was getting & other persons views. I have looked on full QVC Laura Geller range and its not there either.

I had a couple of the B&B before but this time it feels abit drying. Also the blusher doesn't seem to give much colour. Is it just me?

I had the last Laura Geller TSV and I loved it the only problem I have which many other people have is getting the mascara off. I haven`t found anything yet that will remove it. As for everything else it is brilliant if I could rate on QVC I would give it 5 stars. Very Good Quality. Very Good Value.

Love everything except the mascara which as others have said doesnt come off and leaves panda eyes,but to be honest it didnt do much for my lashes either.
The blush is very subtle but can be enhanced with others i have found.

I love it - I really like the mascara and find that the shaped brush covers a lot of my smaller lashes. Some peeps have said the consistency is a bit thin but I have just been scraping off the excess and then blotting it in a tissue before using it. It comes off for me with no problem at all - I use a Clarins gel cleanser.

If it was still in stock then I'd buy more straight away as I think it was really great value.

im using bobbie brown eye make up remover & seems OK.......laura said that dont think that you have any mascara left on as its also a TINT as well as a mascara.....& true enough its darken my very fair lashes & once the black is off with my BB remover im still left with black lashes for s few days........just my opinon & also going on what laura said......ive not got round to trying my new B&B nor the blushes in fact all ive tried is the mascara.........im saving them [ how sad am I ]

On the whole I really like the set.
Having the same problem as others with the mascara, so not so keen on that, & I wish the eye shadow/liner wasn't so sparkly. It's a lovely colour but, personally, would have preferred a matt finish.
The blusher works for me as I'm very pale anyway & usually use Ethereal Rose as a blusher. The lipstick is very moisturising & colour ok for daily use.
I'm most pleased with the B&B as I bought the Porcelain & it's the first time it's been an exact match for my skin, where Fair was always a bit dark. So now I really can see what all the fuss is about when reviews say how easy & quick it is & how natural it looks.

I agree that it's really disappointing that you can't access reviews when a TSV or other product has sold out, think they should do something about that.

i like the set itself and would def get again if i could as the value is excellent.
i feel pretty much the same as Breeze, not overly keen on the mascara but give me time to play around a bit more and i am sure i will get the hang of it and i wish there was less glitter in the dark eye shadow. i have been using the blusher as eye shadow at the minute and it is great for that, i havent used it as a blusher yet but if it is less pigmented than the usual LG blushers then that is great. i find that i have to be careful with these blushers or i can end up looking like an aunt sally. all in all a great little set

Reason I ask is I wonder what people thought of it? I tried clicking on my order history and it won't bring the product up. I was hoping to see what star rating it was getting & other persons views. I have looked on full QVC Laura Geller range and its not there either.

I had a couple of the B&B before but this time it feels abit drying. Also the blusher doesn't seem to give much colour. Is it just me?[/QUOTE]

Glad you said that MissKat as I've been getting a tight feeling on my face after using the b&b, thought I was imagining it.

I bought the porcelain to try and must say it tones down my very pinky/pale skin very well and blends in. However, now I can't decide if I look too pale. I'm waiting for someone to say you look ill or to say your make-up looks nice (without prompting them) but so far no-one's commented either way and I can't decide.

I can not use the B&B as it dries my skin out, but love LG colour make up. So love the lipstick and the blush, love the eyeliner and the shadow (absolutely great when used wet) and like the mascara. Not sure what I will do with the B&B - anyone interested in the Porcelain shade lol

Can't believe I missed this TSV-I was on holiday and LOVE LG.I did consider going on the website from hotel and then I thought that was a bit sad!!!!

I had a couple of the B&B before but this time it feels abit drying. Also the blusher doesn't seem to give much colour. Is it just me?

It is now showing in my order history with a couple of questions too but no reviews yet. Probably people will start leaving reviews now. Hope this helps.

I watched all the LG shows but never got the TSV this time around as I'm knee-deep in her products from previous TSVs. She's right - they do last for ever and I've yet to see that terracotta pan she talks about! However, I ordered the blue lash spackle and love it even though I never wear mascara as I hate the feel of it. The spackle stuff claims to condition the lashes tho' and gives them just a bit more definition. Doesn't smudge either once it's dried.

Well I've seen the terracotta pan because the ****** thing isn't stuck in properly and it's a pain in the arse. If I carry it with me it knocks against the mirror and there is always powder loose in the compact.

I phoned QVC but I have to return the whole kit ... I do get that but there's nothing wrong with the other items and it seems wrong to "throw those away" to me. So I've stuck the thing back in with tape and I'm hoping it works or the whole shebang will have to go back.

I'm new to LG and my initial reaction was that the foundation was too much and the colours were far from what I would consider to be nude. A bit of practice and a bit less of everything apart from the eyeliner and I am enjoying using it.

I'm not an eyeshadow girl at all really and find it a bit OTT for daytime but as I've just said I'm not someone who normally wears eyeshadow at all so I'm really not the best judge.

I find the mascara lengthens but doesn't thicken and I need the latter but I will keep it for holidays and weepy movie nights.

I will probably go back to BE as I've just done my makeup to go out and thought ooo that looks nice and remembered I used BE because I've only just stuck the LG back in and want to give it a good few hours to stick properly.

Good value kit and I do like it but I don't absolutely love it.

I didn't get the TSV, but bought the eyeshadow from the set on eBay and I really like it, beautiful shades and right balance of subtlety and shimmer. Didn't want the whole kit, so happy with this.

Well I've seen the terracotta pan because the ****** thing isn't stuck in properly and it's a pain in the arse. If I carry it with me it knocks against the mirror and there is always powder loose in the compact.

I phoned QVC but I have to return the whole kit ... I do get that but there's nothing wrong with the other items and it seems wrong to "throw those away" to me. So I've stuck the thing back in with tape and I'm hoping it works or the whole shebang will have to go back.

I'm new to LG and my initial reaction was that the foundation was too much and the colours were far from what I would consider to be nude. A bit of practice and a bit less of everything apart from the eyeliner and I am enjoying using it.

I'm not an eyeshadow girl at all really and find it a bit OTT for daytime but as I've just said I'm not someone who normally wears eyeshadow at all so I'm really not the best judge.

I find the mascara lengthens but doesn't thicken and I need the latter but I will keep it for holidays and weepy movie nights.

I will probably go back to BE as I've just done my makeup to go out and thought ooo that looks nice and remembered I used BE because I've only just stuck the LG back in and want to give it a good few hours to stick properly.

Good value kit and I do like it but I don't absolutely love it.

I ordered the set in porcelain to let my daughter have the foundation as I have plenty other shades for myself.
We found the pan was loose and popped out when we opened the container.
Knowing the shade had sold out early I applied a spot of super glue and it's fine now.

I am pretty happy with the set, only thing I find is that I can't get the coverage I would like on the foundation so I decided to use my existing liquid one and use the B&B porcelain on top as a finishing powder. Thats just a personal preference though as I need fairly decent coverage for my acne scarred skin! lol x

I am pretty happy with the set, only thing I find is that I can't get the coverage I would like on the foundation so I decided to use my existing liquid one and use the B&B porcelain on top as a finishing powder. Thats just a personal preference though as I need fairly decent coverage for my acne scarred skin! lol x

Do know if it's of any help to you trying a BE concealer brush to apply some B&B in required area's.

:flower:

I ordered the set in porcelain to let my daughter have the foundation as I have plenty other shades for myself.
We found the pan was loose and popped out when we opened the container.
Knowing the shade had sold out early I applied a spot of super glue and it's fine now.

I happen to know an adhesives and abrasives expert ... don't ask! But it comes in handy when you need anything sticking. He used some kind of tape and it's stuck as good as new. There's always a performance involved but he's a good "sticker". He'd have had a fit if I'd used superglue!! Even though superglue works brilliantly on pretty much everything if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back