Received used goods - disgusting!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Though in fairness, it does say a lot about certain customers doesn't it?

Well the kit I got had the nail file missing so I am guessing that the original customer pinched it and sent back the rest of the kit. Though I suppose it could have been missing originally and the customer sent back the kit as it was incomplete. My money's on the first option though!

i bought an entice coat for a wedding i had to go too......the coat arrived the pink through the poly was somewhat brighter than i had expected but i thought the poly bag doesn look right somehow......anyway upon getting the coat out......someone had worn it..it had a sloppy stain down the front so i was guessing the coat had been tried on & the lady on question had split her lunch down it......it went back after complaining to CS they didnt sound too 'gob smacked' as i expected they would have.,they just said so sorry please return it & we do have 2 in stock in your size would you like me to send you one of those out...NO I DONT........& i asked for a returns label too.....
i go to one of the outlets....they dont allow a return of 30 days or any days for that matter..........buy & try it BUT ITS YOURS.......i have returned one or 2 items * got my money back as they had paw prints on or similar & the manager has said that that must have slipped through as they are not allowed to sell used beauty items.....also you cant take earring back too........unless theyre faulty......
re beauty items they do insist on trying & using the 30 days to see the differnce...also same with shoes /boots/pots/pans etc.......i have seen returned pans with the remnants of the meal cooked in it ipso some sets are unopend & still with proper labels etc on...

Not really.

Customers can use an item for 30 days and return it, it's not the job of that customer to return it in a condition for resale as that's not meant to happen.

Someone earlier on said about muddy Birkenstocks...so what?

The customer may have tried them outside and realised they were no good in the mud so returned them. That customer has done nothing wrong at all, it's QVC that shouldn't have sent them out again!

Pressed the Thanks button by mistake instead of Quote. Meant to say that it probably wasn't a bright idea to wear Birkenstocks in mud in the first place. I mean, the customer should also use some common sense.

Pressed the Thanks button by mistake instead of Quote. Meant to say that it probably wasn't a bright idea to wear Birkenstocks in mud in the first place. I mean, the customer should also use some common sense.

That's not the point, you can return them for ANY reason at all, so the customer returning them in that condition is irrelevant. It's QVC at fault for sending them out again, despite their insistence that they don't send out returns.

would like to add to the 'avoid anything from waitlist' 'avoid anything used from waist down' i will give those magic pants a miss now, as i was tempted as i cannot abide trying such things in a shop.

also wise to avoid bedding, the mind boggles at what might have happened between the sheets of a previous owner. ditto feather beds

I had to return an electrical item a while back - customer services were quite open about the fact that they had one left in stock that had just been returned & that was the one that I wowuld receive as a replacement. I didn't get it at a refurbished or second hand price though

would like to add to the 'avoid anything from waitlist' 'avoid anything used from waist down' i will give those magic pants a miss now, as i was tempted as i cannot abide trying such things in a shop.

also wise to avoid bedding, the mind boggles at what might have happened between the sheets of a previous owner. ditto feather beds
Definitely give the pelvic floor toning machine a miss.

Latest posts

Back