Received 2 items last week customers must have returned

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone gets a sagem recorder with recorded programs on it,it was ours .The remote wont work so cant watch them or delete them.Waiting for it to be collected and will get something better.

OMG what a fantastic idea, when I order from now on I'm going to check for any little notes or unwanted goodies.

Oh this is so funny - I might order a random item, just so I can return it with a little 'extra'.... lol

mmmmmmmmmm lol i wonder what the chances are of finding a bundle of £50 notes in a B&W bag

And truthfully who would report it to CS, i like to think i would :21: but mmmmmmmmmmm:33:

This has cheered me up today and thanks . I wonder what made him ask what make the lipstick was ? what an odd thing to say . Probably the poor guy was in shock and awe lol

Chamomile teabag anyone ? :43:

hi first time posting.

i once sent back a smashbox set and refund went through perfectly fine. Months later i found the blusher down the back of the dressing table! phones customer services and the girl told me to just keep it!!

so if anyone got a kit with the blusher missing, i have it felt too guilty to use it.....

Latest posts

Back