Random rubbishy records

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well thanks to Saturdays Strictly I was reminded of one of those limp lame ditties I’ve been talking about. Sarah Hadland danced to a song with the lyrics “do it do it again, do it do it again with love” it instantly rang a bell so I googled it and sure enough it turned out to be one of those tracks from the 1970s that somehow drifted into the top 10. It’s annoying but not in a fun way like let’s say muh num a nah - just annoying and now it’s lodged in my flipping head - agggh!

How many of you nearly ALWAYS have a tune in your head? If I'm around the house, I often find myself singing them out loud too! One of these is often the ear-worm Hey Jude, which I don't actually like much :(

How many of you nearly ALWAYS have a tune in your head? If I'm around the house, I often find myself singing them out loud too! One of these is often the ear-worm Hey Jude, which I don't actually like much :(
At the moment it's a lady gaga song, I love it but I would like to be free of it. I can't sing out loud as I have a really terrible voice and everyone complains.

A lot of the time, but what gets me is if I wake up during the night and a 'tune' pops into my head. Usually one I can't finish, so I can't 'get it out the way' and go back to sleep easily :p

Another one for the modern day banned list….

Good heavens! I know quite a lot of GOS's work 'cause my mum used to love him and had a couple of his albums. That song though I've never heard of. Total anacrhonism today, and I don't imagine it went down that well back then either!

Latest posts

Back