Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Madeena claims she'll have some news about Gollum soon. However, it's not immediately clear whether she merely said that to keep some interest going in her/his facebook page.

I think it's fair to say that there's very little going on over there these days, most of his fans seem to have somewhat deserted him.

Oh, last I heard 'he wasn't looking for work', he was enjoying some much needed family time after 5 years :wink:

Oh, last I heard 'he wasn't looking for work', he was enjoying some much needed family time after 5 years :wink:

Yeah whatever Momma, that's always what hopeless, out of work Footie Managers always say too.

That and 'i'm considering a number of offers'. The only offers that Gollum is likely to have to consider is whether to muck out the Donkey or Horse Stables first.

I hope he enjoys his family time, I suspect he'll have plenty more of it so he best get used to it :mysmilie_59:

Yeah whatever Momma, that's always what hopeless, out of work Footie Managers always say too.

That and 'i'm considering a number of offers'. The only offers that Gollum is likely to have to consider is whether to muck out the Donkey or Horse Stables first.

I hope he enjoys his family time, I suspect he'll have plenty more of it so he best get used to it :mysmilie_59:

I can see you're missing him.........like a hole in the head :mysmilie_19:

Madeena claims she'll have some news about Gollum soon. However, it's not immediately clear whether she merely said that to keep some interest going in her/his facebook page.

I think it's fair to say that there's very little going on over there these days, most of his fans seem to have somewhat deserted him.

there was blasphemy committed on ideal world, becky boom when selling blue magic said ''my friends have even started calling me... becky blue'' LIAR!!!!!!

If Mason saw it, I fear he might get upset.

Latest from the world of Sally Jacks, you need to see the exciting news https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4g41NmUlw oh and you can sign up to her site free of charge unlike every other site I have visited in the past so that's good to know

That's really weird! I was wondering only yesterday whether Sally still did her proclamations to the nation and there it appears! Also it is a co-incidence about the Dr Lewinn product she is giving away - I was in TK Maxx yesterday and was looking at skincare. I saw a tatty battered box of Dr Lewinn face cream and said to my mum "Bid used to sell that" then we got depressed remembering the "fun" (not really). I like the way she claims that people signing up to her newsletter are on an exclusive guest list - she was a presenter on a dodgy much criticised shopping channel that stopped broadcasting in the middle of a show. Yeah, very credible. I didn't watch it to the end, her voice was a little coarse so early in the morning!

Someone's selling Any old iron, any old iron, any any any old irooooon! :grin:

Your post steve makes Sally sounding like she's appearing on Babestation (well a mature ladies version of it!) :giggle:

It's like going back in time...he is exactly the same...same old Peter same old mispronunciations... "lots to shous you" "r kelly er r errr yeah" :mysmilie_17:

Oh dear, this is awful.

Same old Peter. Not only with the same old bad habits. Not only with the eight not only's per sentence. Not only with the half finished sentences. Not only with the same corny intro. Not only with the poor man's Larry Grayson routines. Not only with the poor Bruce Forsyth 1980 jokes.

It's just like watching Bid on Gems. It doesn't fit in with the image of Gems TV at all.

Why Steve, why? Please tell us this is just a trial and he's not staying permanently.

Oh no, Our Bet has just made her first appearance too.

Cringefest.

What's with the corny side glances, talking silently and muttering under his breath as he points to the price.

It's just soooo cheesy.

He did sell a nice "Labrodite" ring though :D

Last edited:
I want the guy to do well and was hoping to see a real change tonight. He's obviously finding his first night a bit nerve-wracking...If he relaxes and gabbles a bit less he'll be OK.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back