Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So price drop has gone from freeview, is this the end of bidtv ? And why so much beauty products ?

Yep, PD has vanished from my TV too.......#gutted!

I have good news and bad news for you deedee. The good news is freeview PD has gone, the bad news it can still be watched via the internet web site.
However if anyone is interested I have a dongle I may be persuaded to sell at the one and only price of £29.99 + £7.99 (This is a great deal - get it now!:mysmilie_59:

Big Shiny face is really getting on my nerves tonight and he has said this in the past......."Late teen females and early 20s REALLY HAVE to start looking after their skin" Nowt like tarring everyone with the same brush!! :mysmilie_5: I mean the amount of naturally nice looking people in the world, then this shiny face comes along and knocks peoples confidence its sad simply to make a quick buck :puke:

Has it?

I have just rescanned my BT youview box and pricedrop is still at 37.

I retuned my freeview tv late this afternoon and ch 37 has no signal. Your BT box may still carry the signal. Sorry to confuse.:mysmilie_59:
Also both channels are still on Sky as usual.

As it's been price drop in the day best of bid in evening on sky will it stay the same? Only freeview lose PD? Lucky people

I retuned my freeview tv late this afternoon and ch 37 has no signal. Your BT box may still carry the signal. Sorry to confuse.:mysmilie_59:
Also both channels are still on Sky as usual.

I am confused. Are you in a freeview lite area?

My youview box gets the freeview channels. Only premium channels are supplied by BT over the broadband.

Not sure what the freeview LITE area is, but I have no signal on ch 37 on my freeview tv.

A freeview lite area is one where the transmitter does not transmit all the muxes and the people in that area only get a small selection of channels.

I am watching channel 37 on freeview as we speak. It is best of bid with that Charlie bloke trying to flog me a 36 piece terratek tool set.

Stop for a moment.....................Lee from Ventnor is back splashing the pension fund!!! Buying some bling tonight is our Lee :mysmilie_854:

A freeview lite area is one where the transmitter does not transmit all the muxes and the people in that area only get a small selection of channels.

I am watching channel 37 on freeview as we speak. It is best of bid with that Charlie bloke trying to flog me a 36 piece terratek tool set.

I guess then I am in the "Lite" area? When I turned on earlier, Gollum was on ch 23 and 37. I did a retune and ch 37 has gone from my channel select option. When I put in 37 on my handset - I get a "No Channel" note in top rt corner. I have a Sky+ box but cancelled my subs some while ago but free to air pricedrop + bid are still where they always were.

Finding name of the cyclax serum bit dubious wrinkle-stop ummm no expert but think you can't stop wrinkles altogether just reduce the look of them maybe i'm being too picky :)

Ps happy april fools day!

Finding name of the cyclax serum bit dubious wrinkle-stop ummm no expert but think you can't stop wrinkles altogether just reduce the look of them maybe i'm being too picky :)

Ps happy april fools day!

It's interesting that Cyclax have added a motif to their product packaging that the cynic in me thinks looks awfully like the Royal Warrant emblem.

Cyclax.jpg

No one at price-drop seems to have told Paul that freeview viewers that can still recieve price-drop can now watch him before 8am! He's just welcomed freeview viewers even though price-drop has been on air since 7.45am!

Latest posts

Back