Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's good value, i've seen the adverts pop up on here.

He commented on the quality of tailoring and to my eye it was dreadful and I mean dreadful, a really cheap looking hem stitch.

The prices are amazing though, quite astonishing.

I cannot see them selling much at all at the prices they are now charging. There's still that monstrous £7.99 to add on and we're still in the dark on how long it takes/costs to phone up and order, so I still round it off to +£10, maybe more!!

Makes me laugh how Neil said, after trying it on in the comfort of your own home, in front of a mirror you're used to, if it's not right, just POP it back. Pop? Pop?

James Russell was selling a butterfly design top and after a while he appeared to have forgotten what sizes it came in. (Actually it was "one size fits all", meaning that it looks crap regardless of how big/small you are.)

Keep up at the back James :mysmilie_17:

Why do they call them pyramid mats, pans?

Another expensive gimmick

BTW I cooked scrambled egg in a normal non stick saucepan the other day, I normally do it in the microwave, and I washed the saucepan up without a problem

I cannot see them selling much at all at the prices they are now charging. There's still that monstrous £7.99 to add on and we're still in the dark on how long it takes/costs to phone up and order, so I still round it off to +£10, maybe more!!

Makes me laugh how Neil said, after trying it on in the comfort of your own home, in front of a mirror you're used to, if it's not right, just POP it back. Pop? Pop?

I find the new set up totally unfathomable, I can totally see the logic of going down the traditional shopping channel route but not with the same muck products and mostly the same atrocious presenters.

Then again they just wrote off millions in debt at the stroke of a pen and are now back to square one so maybe they think they can walk on water?

I do hope they close down before christmas, I really do. I bet they don't though.

Why do they call them pyramid mats, pans?

Another expensive gimmick

BTW I cooked scrambled egg in a normal non stick saucepan the other day, I normally do it in the microwave, and I washed the saucepan up without a problem

Well we bought a set of 5 Red Tefal Non-Stick Pans not so long ago, I think they were just £60 if my memory serves me right.

I have to say I don't recognise the problems that the stooges seem to encounter with their 'normal' pans.

The Pyramid 'Pans' are American so I can only assume it's an American term, they have all kinds of different names for kitchen items.

It really does make me wonder how they ever got into financial trouble when you look at the huge profit margins on the products and they are still at it, despite the pseudo QVC makeover.

Just watching them flog an iron on best of bid. £19.99 and £7.99 postage. On the face of it, it doesn't look terrible for a Russel Hobbs iron but a quick google reveals the same iron being sold on Tesco Direct for £21.20 with FREE postage.

To be honest, I just hope the increasingly internet savvy audience stop falling for this and the channels do go out of business, or at least sort themselves out.

It really does make me wonder how they ever got into financial trouble when you look at the huge profit margins on the products and they are still at it, despite the pseudo QVC makeover.

Just watching them flog an iron on best of bid. £19.99 and £7.99 postage. On the face of it, it doesn't look terrible for a Russel Hobbs iron but a quick google reveals the same iron being sold on Tesco Direct for £21.20 with FREE postage.

To be honest, I just hope the increasingly internet savvy audience stop falling for this and the channels do go out of business, or at least sort themselves out.

I got a 7" brand new tablet from ebay all singing/dancing etc for £35.99 and P&P just £1.99. Ordered Monday came Wednesday - it is great. The IMedia Blaze for £99 + £7.99 - I very don't think so. Also, Thursday ordered a Lens cap for my video camera for £5.99 with free P&P from Hong Kong - estimated delivery Next Tuesday. The charges for delivery are extortionate - they are drifting back to oblivion.

Latest posts

Back