Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a good bargain in the shops yesterday. I wanted a new short mac and ventured into the "evil shops" in Oxford Street. After browsing in BHS and John Lewis ended up in Debenhams. All the main shops have sales at the moment and found exactly what I wanted which was £38 with 20% off so cost me £30.40. I tried a few on and found one that fitted perfectly. Passed the perfume counter and had a free spray of decent perfume (not Laurelle!). No p + p or waiting ages for it to arrive. Tried it on so know it fits and had a good browse round loads of great quality and fairly priced stuff. Then got a bus home that took me virtually to my front door. That's the way I like to shop! No Shop @ Bid for me!

You shopped in the dreaded high street? The high street? You just don't care, do you Muttley? You just don't care! Hope you got vaccinated against it! All those germs! You could sit safely in front of the telly and buy all that gorgeous fashion 'delivered to your door' in.....well, a few weeks at least.
They sell some lovely tops, they go with the leggins' the jeggins, that pleated skirt! A glamour, just walkin' in to that restuarant, they bale and fold, they're delicious! Just 'ave a buy Muttley, just 'ave a buy!

You shopped in the dreaded high street? The high street? You just don't care, do you Muttley? You just don't care! Hope you got vaccinated against it! All those germs! You could sit safely in front of the telly and buy all that gorgeous fashion 'delivered to your door' in.....well, a few weeks at least.
They sell some lovely tops, they go with the leggins' the jeggins, that pleated skirt! A glamour, just walkin' in to that restuarant, they bale and fold, they're delicious! Just 'ave a buy Muttley, just 'ave a buy!

I know, and I didn't see any lovely shapeless polyester or viscose clothes which was a bit disappointing. I did survive the experience and I can wear my mac soon and not in 3 weeks time!

Rarely if ever have Sit-Up sold a more appropriately named product.

image.jpg

Nick Kamen? More like No Shamin :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

But now Slippery Ben is at it too but sadly he just looks like a shifty extra on The Bill.

image.jpg

Nick Kamen? More like No Shamin :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 10284View attachment 10285View attachment 10286View attachment 10287

But now Slippery Ben is at it too but sadly he just looks like a shifty extra on The Bill.

View attachment 10288

That last picture sooooo puts me off even thinking of buying one of them lol. Peter needs to diva his catwalk skills up a bit.. a bit of swagger... as to be frank his Beckham'esque stances & postures aren't working lol.

Sherlock looks like a complete twonk.

I'd like to think he's taking the mickey and just having a bit of fun but sadly I suspect he's doing no such thing.

Maybe it's no wonder he never speaks of a partner, I doubt he'd have the room in his life to be in love anyone else :mysmilie_12:

Phoney isn't in it.

Did you hear him say that the label says 100% Polyester 'but it dosen't feel like it'?

So Neil, do pray tell. Exactly what DOES it feel like then?

Silk?

I think for nigh on £35 it ought to!

My daughter has just got eight items (dresses/tops) off 'everything5pounds.com' and the quality is superb for the money. Postage was £8.

Silk?

I think for nigh on £35 it ought to!

My daughter has just got eight items (dresses/tops) off 'everythingfivepounds.com' and the quality is superb for the money. Postage was £8.

That's good value, i've seen the adverts pop up on here.

He commented on the quality of tailoring and to my eye it was dreadful and I mean dreadful, a really cheap looking hem stitch.

The prices are amazing though, quite astonishing.

Just watching the "CHEF" with the spin thingy - Do you need a qualified "CHEF" to show us plebs how to pull a bit of string - or do they think we can't read? Fill here, check. Hold here, check. Pull here check. Doh!

Latest posts

Back