Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When they are on live TV for three or so hours, it must be mind blowingly numbing to keep coming up with adjectives different for each product. ie "this is the best I have ever seen". Next item similar to the last "this is the ..." and so it goes on and on.

I think that's true. It must be especially difficult when they are flogging such hideous products!

I'd be really irritated if someone kept getting my name wrong and i'm type of person that is crap at hiding how i feel lol

To get a name wrong once is forgivable; twice, well, maybe, but three or more times is just unprofessional.

Of course Peter Simon didn't take too long to get used to a new phone number :wink:

Twice? he did that in less than a minute, I'm thinking more like 200 or 300 or 400 times

I feel pretty annoyed that I've been led to believe for months that she was called Sabina now why didn't any of the team on here say in my ear its Sabine? You all moan about the monkeys at shop at bid but your no better ;P

(before I get a load of abuse that was meant as a joke at ome)

Twice? he did that in less than a minute, I'm thinking more like 200 or 300 or 400 times

I feel pretty annoyed that I've been led to believe for months that she was called Sabina now why didn't any of the team on here say in my ear its Sabine? You all moan about the monkeys at shop at bid but your no better ;P

I'm surprised Sabine hasn't told him herself - She's just a total pro.

Why Mega, if I didn't know any better I would think you may be a Bid Mole.

I see Dirty Peter's repeated claims that he fully expected the Woodland Leather Jacket to completely sell out last night hasn't materialised.

One wonders, if challenged, whether he could substantiate his line of thinking?

I doubt it.

What a fabulous Bonus Offer, I'm sure this bag regularly sold on the old Bid for less than a fiver. New look, same scams.

image.jpg

Now the delightful Jenny Topp is going for the 'Bad Girls' inmate look.

image.jpg

Jenny Gob talking about her forthcoming honeymoon and just how long the flight is..... come on Jen we may as well tell us where you're going!!!

She's still suffering from verbal diarrhoea.... Ben can't get a word in !!!

Now the delightful Jenny Topp is going for the 'Bad Girls' inmate look.

View attachment 10273

I saw Jenny on with Eilidh before I left the house this morning. She was wearing the pyjama set they were selling and Gobb claimed that when she was a child, instead of Easter Eggs she used to ask her parents for pyjamas. She was then claiming that it wasn't until she got older that she realised how expensive pyjamas were and how this is such a great price for what you are getting. This woman surpasses Jacks, Lindsay, Russell and Simon on the bullsh*t stakes and takes it to another level. She really will say anything to try and make a sale.

I saw Jenny on with Eilidh before I left the house this morning. She was wearing the pyjama set they were selling and Gobb claimed that when she was a child, instead of Easter Eggs she used to ask her parents for pyjamas. She was then claiming that it wasn't until she got older that she realised how expensive pyjamas were and how this is such a great price for what you are getting. This woman surpasses Jacks, Lindsay, Russell and Simon on the bullsh*t stakes and takes it to another level. She really will say anything to try and make a sale.

While she's certainly not alone in exhibiting such traits I feel Jenny Topp is easily the worst example of a Sit-Up stooge opening it's mouth without even momentarily engaging the brain first.

To say it's obvious that much if not most of what she says is fictional has to be fair comment, she even makes Peter Sherlock appear frank and candid.

She's quite dreadful.

This solar powered owl on pricedrop is absolutely hideous. And pointless.

Last edited:
This solar powered owl on pricedrop is absolutely hideous. And pointless.

Was it this one haribo?

owl.jpg

If so Mommabear loves it, she bought a few (in fact five, I think) to take advantage of the single p+p. I'm impressed with her taste and vision :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back