Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think sometimes people get a bit carried away (yes I'm aware I just called peter simon a prick... and he is) and say that everyone involved with sit up is evil and culpable.

I could not disagree more.

Sabine is an example of doing a job and (in my opinion) not crossing the line into being more misleading than her role requires.

Well said Mr T. Totally agree - now why can't some of the presenters learn from a professional, can't teach old dogs new tricks perhaps?

Oh was it? I really like sabine she comes across natural not like she's saying things just so you'll buy

f#ck's sake peter simon her name is not SABINA!!!!

To get a name wrong once is forgivable; twice, well, maybe, but three or more times is just unprofessional.

Of course Peter Simon didn't take too long to get used to a new phone number :wink:

Well said Mr T. Totally agree - now why can't some of the presenters learn from a professional, can't teach old dogs new tricks perhaps?

it has been implied at times that the model may be wrong for saying the clothes she is modelling is good when it isn't.

lets be fair... their job hinges on being seen and not heard, unless asked if it's good.... it's not a yes or no question either.

Jenny Topp is not wrong for saying an item is good... she is wrong for implying god himself would use it.

To get a name wrong once is forgivable; twice, well, maybe, but three or more times is just unprofessional.

Of course Peter Simon didn't take too long to get used to a new phone number :wink:

I get names wrong... maybe on the first day around them. He's known her for atleast a year. it's pathetic of a so called professional.

I think Petra Simon is calling poor Sabine, Sabina on purpose or trying to get the old dear sympathy buy, Oh poor Petra trying to sell overpriced crap l will buy one, Way to go Petra rip off the old dears of the UK, listen to him go, it will go with this it will go with that it will go with the next thing.............LADIES it will even go with your greenhouse! The man/machine is unreal.

I think Petra Simon is calling poor Sabine, Sabina on purpose or trying to get the old dear sympathy buy, Oh poor Petra trying to sell overpriced crap l buy one, Way to go Petra rip off the old dears of the UK, listen to him go, it will go with this it will go with that it will go with the next thing.............LADIES it will even go with your greenhouse! The man/machine is unreal.

When they are on live TV for three or so hours, it must be mind blowingly numbing to keep coming up with adjectives different for each product. ie "this is the best I have ever seen". Next item similar to the last "this is the ..." and so it goes on and on.

Latest posts

Back