Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wooooow there he just blown my mind. Apparently more expensive towel = better quality, I am running down my street shouting it to people after knocking their doors. They are like no way and I am like yes way, and I see lights on in other rooms as they spread the word

Don't he live with sally during the week? Imagine that houseshare! Agree he's losing it tonight

Wooooow there he just blown my mind. Apparently more expensive towel = better quality, I am running down my street shouting it to people after knocking their doors. They are like no way and I am like yes way, and I see lights on in other rooms as they spread the word

He's doing the candles, three,... not fourcandles. Blindin how fantastic is that. He is a LEG END in his own LUNCH TIME.

Imagine taking a big sniff of Mike's armpit after his long sweaty evening.

Still probably smells better than Love At First Spring.

Mike the SALESMAN "And A've gotta be honest with ya" Jees man why is this guy anywhere near a job never mind a TV screen?

PS Mike the country gent lives in the country he's just informed us, Maybe bring a cow into the studio next time to give you some tips and advice.

Imagine taking a big sniff of Mike's armpit after his long sweaty evening.

Still probably smells better than Love At First Spring.

Monkey's could swing from the long growths sprouting from Gollum's hairy, stinking pits :mysmilie_59:

That boom stuff is getting a good hammering tonight. I am more impressed with the plastic tupperware box used in the demo, as opposed to the boom stuff!:mysmilie_59:

There's a peter simon says twitter page all his stupid nonsense he comes out with ol gollum should have one saying that you'd prob get trolled by the goddess

Snooping on presenters twitter pages pocket sized mark ryes thinks it's ok to tweet his conversations on grindr *rolls eyes"

Snooping on presenters twitter pages pocket sized mark ryes thinks it's ok to tweet his conversations on grindr *rolls eyes"

That's the closest he'll get to a roll in the hay. He also asked 'All the guys I meet tend to be nondrinkers. Why is that? It's quite annoying'.

I suspect they don't want to impair their ability to run away, fast :mysmilie_59:

Schlock said he dosen't put his name on his bottles because 'it's all about the parfum'.

Well it certainly isn't all about the packaging.

View attachment 10249

Sherlock really has an over-inflated sense of his own self-importance when it comes to his "designer" fragrance range. I caught him a couple of weeks back flogging Divine Decadence and he said that there was a personally written message for buyers on the label on the back of the bottle, but he wouldn't reveal it as he wanted to keep it a surprise. He also said that he'd spent "all morning" (wow !) creating the message to put on the bottle of his new stink - which I presume is the gloriously titled "Love At First Spring". I'm not going to buy either, but I'd love to know what Sherlock's words of wisdom on either bottle were. At a guess, I'd say..."You've been had...suckers !" might be appropriate.

I agree that the packaging is dire.

Probably says thanks for being taken in by my twaddle i wouldn't know cos i never have owned or will ever own shylocks scented water. Ps if anyone DOES know what he's put on there do share lil bit curious

Latest posts

Back