Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Far from it Muttley, far from it! His grooming is very important to him! He gets compliments on his fragrance!! Have you not been paying attention?

Sorry, must try harder and listen to what the great man says in future. He smells of expensive stuff, not old socks. I am very sorry (ha ha ha not really I had my fingers crossed while typing this!)

Cyclax "get it for mothers day"......EH? can you imagine.....a cheapo Tesco mother days card and a few bottles of shampoo for the person who gave you life.

Brilliant advice from baldy boy! :mysmilie_48:

'I've gotta be honest with you'

Therefore he's lying, you can tell as he over elaborates and simply dosen't possess either the vocabulary or intellect to pull it off convincingly.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that he's a plank.

How the hell can you tell the quality by looking at cream on a finger......looks just like a lump of toothpaste to me......but apparantly its incredible and you can just see the quality ??

I remember the days when elisa portelli would wear suits pretty much all the time when presenting

why does she dress like a plonker nowadays.... it's such a radical change.

How the hell can you tell the quality by looking at cream on a finger......looks just like a lump of toothpaste to me......but apparantly its incredible and you can just see the quality ??

by the same logic, how could they sell one bottle of fragrance without smellavision.... yet there are some trusting folk around (not as many as there used to be.... judging by sales figures)

by the same logic, how could they sell one bottle of fragrance without smellavision.... yet there are some trusting folk around (not as many as there used to be.... judging by sales figures)

Well, Mike has just said the JPD is made in the UAE, so that tells him MONEY therefore, good. What more do you need to know?

The supposedly fantastic new team running this shambles don't seem so hot to me, all they've done is make over priced garbage exorbitantly priced garbage.

I hope the creditors say no tomorrow, they almost certainly won't though.

Most likely will depend on a whole host of factors that we have no detailed knowledge of as yet, namely the creditor split both in terms of the type of debt and the amounts involved, how desperate they are to be repaid, how convinced they are of their future plans (some of which may still be confidential) and the timetable for returning back into profit if everything goes to plan.

On the plus side is support from Paul Wright and Val Kaye which crucially hasn't happened yet, so what you're seeing now is essentially the old regime soldiering on as best it can whilst waiting for further input. On the minus side, someone pointed out that a CVA didn't stop the liquidation of Blacks, Focus DIY or JJB Sports, so it's a high-risk option unless the fundamentals are sound.

Mason into the garden, here we go......now what do I mean by compost, if you will, allow me to explain......form electrician to perfumerer to chef to gardening expert....he knows the lot :)

Well, Mike has just said the JPD is made in the UAE, so that tells him MONEY therefore, good. What more do you need to know?

but he then went on to say he bought two frangrances from bid, then his goddess got him the other one to make it three.... but he then turned out to have five in total

it's what I like to call ''MATHS WITH LIARS'' a new subject added to the curriculum this September.

Most likely will depend on a whole host of factors that we have no detailed knowledge of as yet, namely the creditor split both in terms of the type of debt and the amounts involved, how desperate they are to be repaid, how convinced they are of their future plans (some of which may still be confidential) and the timetable for returning back into profit if everything goes to plan.

On the plus side is support from Paul Wright and Val Kaye which crucially hasn't happened yet, so what you're seeing now is essentially the old regime soldiering on as best it can whilst waiting for further input. On the minus side, someone pointed out that a CVA didn't stop the liquidation of Blacks, Focus DIY or JJB Sports, so it's a high-risk option unless the fundamentals are sound.

What you are seeing NOW is very much the new regime and Val and Pauls work and vision

Mike the gardener trying to tell us what an irrigation system is, then a video comes up and Mike the gardener tells us what is happening in the video, seriously apart from the comedy value what is the point in this guy? A 5 year old is more composed and professional than Mike the gardener.

a pair of pruning scissors on a 12ft pole with a bit of string attached......how did Dragons Den miss this ??

Oh jees am on the edge of my chair with one eye open watching Mike the gardener waving a tree cuter about like a wand, I fear for a few of his fingers or even a thumb ending up on the studio floor!!!!

Latest posts

Back