Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£26 for a hose pole with a sponge on the end of it? Ridiculous price! Rip off Bid!

Getting bored of Mike's new and overused, favourite phrase: "six days a week and twice on Sundays".

Has Bod been on yet? I want Bod at Bid!

If they wanted to be modern why not Shop@Bid?

I still don't get why they did spend a few squid on a domain name. Could have been a .co.uk and have been £4. ShopatBid.co.uk.

In fact why not come up with a new name totally?

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Getting bored of Mike's new and overused, favourite phrase: "six days a week and twice on Sundays".
It must make a change from the "every other Sunday" phrase he's always hearing... i.e. when he gets access to his son!

Peter Sherlock really needs to sort that cough out, really irritating!! He also seems to have ages 15 years since I last saw him, he needs to smother himself in more oils!!

Also, is it just me or is the car that Gollum and Charlie are currently cleaning outside...... is the 'dirt' actually soy sauce? They must have vats of the stuff at Bid
It was James' car... he soiled himself when he saw his latest pay packet. No more fancy timepieces for him!

I wonder what MeMike Mason was like when he asked the ladyslashgoddess out. Maybe M&M could help?

MeMike: when I look at you, your beautiful looks, your gorgeous hair but not just that your intelligence which knows no bounds, your wit, you are the perfect person ... Ok enough looking at the mirror I must go snare a girl ...

Or maybe

I would like to ask you out, now what do I mean about asking you out, well ....

PJ

the prices..... the prices????

that's the least of my worries..... I could hear her from EVERY room in the house and I had the tv on a (fair) standard volume setting.

Whoever negotiated her contract should be knighted (and then shot) as I can't understand how she retains employment. It's either that or she has photos of the executives with farm animals or something.

the prices..... the prices????

that's the least of my worries..... I could hear her from EVERY room in the house and I had the tv on a (fair) standard volume setting.

Whoever negotiated her contract should be knighted (and then shot) as I can't understand how she retains employment. It's either that or she has photos of the executives with farm animals or something.

It's more like she is willing to do the 'one girl, one glass' routine for them after her shift.

I wonder what MeMike Mason was like when he asked the ladyslashgoddess out. Maybe M&M could help?

MeMike: when I look at you, your beautiful looks, your gorgeous hair but not just that your intelligence which knows no bounds, your wit, you are the perfect person ... Ok enough looking at the mirror I must go snare a girl ...

Or maybe

I would like to ask you out, now what do I mean about asking you out, well ....

PJ
Apparently she's so hot that he had to demonstrate it by pressing her onto his winter block of butter.

For me the best comedy line of the year so far from Adam Heppenstall when spraying some cheap perfume 'I've not got a great nose which is surprising by the size of my nostrils'

Pure class.

For me the best comedy line of the year so far from Adam Heppenstall when spraying some cheap perfume 'I've not got a great nose which is surprising by the size of my nostrils'

Pure class.

Sadly you would never catch Mike Mason saying a (relatively honest) thing like that and not because he hasn't got a big nose either :tongue:

I was wondering where Gobb on legs was, goodness me she's too much.

Her fiancé must really adore her, either that or he's a bit Mutton Geoff :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

This creature has just called Sally a mutant.

Self aware as ever.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 140

Latest posts

Back